What is MantisMetrics?
MantisMetrics is a tool for the evaluation of metrics on the issue tracking system Mantis MantisMetrics is based on the same metric evaluation algorithm that is used with BugzillaMetrics. Furthermore the tool provides a user friendly web-based query tool, and export of the metric results in various formats.
Features (for Users)
- Flexible XML-based specification of a wide range of metrics (e.g. incoming rate, case life time, reopened rate, state residence time, backlog management index, etc.)
- Web-Interface for metric queries
- Graphical Wizard for metric definition without using XML
- Display of metric results as line charts, stacked area charts
- Export of the metric result to XML, Excel, HTML, and JPEG.
- Easy access to the evaluation of a set of predefined common metrics
- Saving and reloading of metric queries
- Editing of XML-based metric specifications
Features (for Administrators)
- Easy adaptation of predefined common metrics
- Customizable web front end
- Selftest of proper server configuration
- Extendable architecture of the metric evaluation algorithm
A dedicated user guide for MantisMetrics is not yet available. However, metric definition and the installation process is very similar to BugzillaMetrics. Thus you may have a look into the BugzillaMetrics guide.