How do I start redmine on Windows?
- Download plugins and unpack them into redmine/apps/redmine/htdocs/plugins folder.
- Open an explorer and go to the folder where Redmine is now installed. Find the script use_redmine. …
- Enter the next commands in that new window. …
- Restart the bitnami application.
What database does redmine use?
Redmine integrates with various version control systems and includes a repository browser and diff viewer. Redmine is written using the Ruby on Rails framework. It is cross-platform and cross-database and supports 34 languages.
How do I reset Bitnami redmine?
Bitnami native installers include a graphical tool to manage services. This tool is named manager-windows.exe on Windows and is located in the installation directory. To use this tool, double-click the file and then use the graphical interface to start, stop or restart services.
How do I create a project in redmine?
Step One — Creating a project
Click on Projects (upper left), then on New Project (upper right). Fill in all the data. A description of some of the fields can be found here. The only box that might be confusing is the Project Identifier — this is used internally by Redmine (for URLs and other things).
Is redmine free for commercial use?
Redmine is a free and open source, web-based project management and issue tracking tool. It allows users to manage multiple projects and associated subprojects.
How do I migrate redmine to another server?
Move from one Redmine server to another, with different versions of Redmine?
- mysqldump the complete old database in the old system.
- Load the mysqldump in the new database (on the new system)
- Start on “Step 4 – Update the database” (as found on on http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/RedmineUpgrade)
How do I stop redmine?
Usually you’ll hit Ctrl-C to stop webrick when it’s started without -d option. The Ctrl-C makes INT signal, so youcould try with kill -INT to stop webrick started with -d option.
How do I restart redmine?
To restart Redmine running under Phusion Passenger, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to your Redmine installation folder.
- Navigate to app/tmp folder.
- Create an empty file called restart. txt .
- Log in to your Redmine or refresh it.
- Remove restart. txt .