How do I start redmine?
Anytime you want to restart Redmine, just “touch” this file to change its time-stamp. The rule of thumb is to restart the application container. Since redmine runs in a container (ie. Passenger, Bitnami) restarting the container also restarts Redmine.
How do I start redmine on Windows?
- Download plugins and unpack them into redmine/apps/redmine/htdocs/plugins folder.
- Open an explorer and go to the folder where Redmine is now installed. Find the script use_redmine. …
- Enter the next commands in that new window. …
- Restart the bitnami application.
What database does redmine use?
Redmine integrates with various version control systems and includes a repository browser and diff viewer. Redmine is written using the Ruby on Rails framework. It is cross-platform and cross-database and supports 34 languages.
How do I stop redmine?
Usually you’ll hit Ctrl-C to stop webrick when it’s started without -d option. The Ctrl-C makes INT signal, so youcould try with kill -INT to stop webrick started with -d option.
How do I reset Bitnami redmine?
Bitnami native installers include a graphical tool to manage services. This tool is named manager-windows.exe on Windows and is located in the installation directory. To use this tool, double-click the file and then use the graphical interface to start, stop or restart services.
Who uses redmine?
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
127 companies reportedly use Redmine in their tech stacks, including UNIQLO, CTT, and Biting Bit.
- Biting Bit.
- Evergreenteam stack.
What is redmine tool?
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database. Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL).
How do I migrate redmine to another server?
Move from one Redmine server to another, with different versions of Redmine?
- mysqldump the complete old database in the old system.
- Load the mysqldump in the new database (on the new system)
- Start on “Step 4 – Update the database” (as found on on http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/RedmineUpgrade)