Click the Save Changes button to update the status. The page will refresh to show that the bug was updated, and then you can change the status again to close the bug. Change the Status value to “Closed”. Click the Save Changes button.
How do you get rid of bugs in Bugzilla?
Find your trash component and click the associated “Delete” link. You will be presented with a confirmation page with a big red warning telling you how many bugs will be deleted. You can view the bug list to verify or just click the “Yes delete” button. Your bugs are now deleted.
How do I assign a bug in Bugzilla?
Bugzilla: Reassign a Bug Report
- On the bug report that you are editing, find the Assigned to line and click the edit link.
- The field will open to allow you to change the Assigned to value.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to assign the bug. …
- If you do not know the appropriate email address, check the box for Reset Assignee to default.
How do I report a bug in Firefox?
Submit a crash report for a hung Firefox
- Run the crashfirefox.exe tool.
- The Firefox crash report UI should appear. Please check the box to send the crash report to Mozilla.
- Start Firefox. Type “about:crashes” in the URL bar and click on the top listing. …
- Create a new bug report at bugzilla.mozilla.org using this link.
Can we write test cases in Bugzilla?
Bugzilla is normally used for writing Bug Reports, not Test Cases.24 мая 2007 г.
Is Bugzilla a free tool?
Bugzilla is both free as in freedom and free as in price. Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being free, Bugzilla has many features which are lacking in both its expensive and its free counterparts.
How do you write a good bug description?
A good bug report should include the following information:
- Summary. The goal of summary is to make the report searchable and uniquely identifiable. …
- Overview/Description. …
- Steps to Reproduce. …
- Test Results. …
- Reduced Test Case. …
- Environment Setup and Configuration. …
- Any additional Information.
How do I report a bug in Bugzilla?
3.1. 6. Filing Bugs
- Go to Landfill in your browser and click Enter a new bug report.
- Select a product – any one will do.
- Fill in the fields. Bugzilla should have made reasonable guesses, based upon your browser, for the “Platform” and “OS” drop-down boxes. …
- Select “Commit” and send in your bug report.
How do you write a good bug report?
How to Write a Good Bug Report? Tips and Tricks
- #1) Bug Number/id.
- #2) Bug Title.
- #3) Priority.
- #4) Platform/Environment.
- #5) Description.
- #6) Steps to Reproduce.
- #7) Expected and Actual Result.
- #8) Screenshot.
Is Bugzilla open source?
Buggie, Mascot of Bugzilla. Released as open-source software by Netscape Communications in 1998, it has been adopted by a variety of organizations for use as a bug tracking system for both free and open-source software and proprietary projects and products.
What is difference between Jira and Bugzilla?
Difference Between JIRA and Bugzilla
Unlike JIRA, Bugzilla allows users to select the initial status of new issues and then allows the admin to configure which transitions need comments. JIRA allows multiple workflows that are applied depending on the issue’s project and type.
Why should we use Bugzilla?
Requesting the creation of a Bugzilla account ensures that all comments added by developers or other contributors will reach the original reporter. This is also useful for informing the reporter about any changes in the status of the bug report, such as when a patch is supplied or when the bug is fixed.