How do you get rid of bugs in Bugzilla?
Find your trash component and click the associated “Delete” link. You will be presented with a confirmation page with a big red warning telling you how many bugs will be deleted. You can view the bug list to verify or just click the “Yes delete” button. Your bugs are now deleted.
What is Bugzilla tool used for?
Bugzilla is a web-based general-purpose bug tracking system and testing tool originally developed and used by the Mozilla project, and licensed under the Mozilla Public License.
How do you write a bug report in Bugzilla?
3.1. 6. Filing Bugs
- Go to Landfill in your browser and click Enter a new bug report.
- Select a product – any one will do.
- Fill in the fields. Bugzilla should have made reasonable guesses, based upon your browser, for the “Platform” and “OS” drop-down boxes. …
- Select “Commit” and send in your bug report.
Is Bugzilla a free tool?
Bugzilla is both free as in freedom and free as in price. Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being free, Bugzilla has many features which are lacking in both its expensive and its free counterparts.
Who uses Bugzilla?
We have data on 13,811 companies that use Bugzilla.
Who uses Bugzilla?CompanyINSIGHT PERFORMANCE, INCWebsiteinsightperformance.comCountryUnited StatesRevenue1M-10MCompany Size10-50Ещё 4 столбца
What is difference between Jira and Bugzilla?
Difference Between JIRA and Bugzilla
Unlike JIRA, Bugzilla allows users to select the initial status of new issues and then allows the admin to configure which transitions need comments. JIRA allows multiple workflows that are applied depending on the issue’s project and type.
How do you write a bug report example?
SAMPLE BUG REPORT
- Bug Name: Application crash on clicking the SAVE button while creating a new user.
- Bug ID: (It will be automatically created by the BUG Tracking tool once you save this bug)
- Area Path: USERS menu > New Users.
- Build Number: Version Number 5.0.1.
- Severity: HIGH (High/Medium/Low) or 1.
- Priority: HIGH (High/Medium/Low) or 1.
What should be in a bug report?
A good bug report should contain only one bug and be clear and concise yet informationally dense. It should contain environment details and user steps that allow the developer to reproduce the bug on his side. Without being able to reproduce the bug, developers are essentially stumbling in the dark.
How do you write a good bug description?
A good bug report should include the following information:
- Summary. The goal of summary is to make the report searchable and uniquely identifiable. …
- Overview/Description. …
- Steps to Reproduce. …
- Test Results. …
- Reduced Test Case. …
- Environment Setup and Configuration. …
- Any additional Information.
Can we write test cases in Bugzilla?
Bugzilla is normally used for writing Bug Reports, not Test Cases.24 мая 2007 г.
How do I install Bugzilla?
In outline, the installation proceeds as follows:
- Install Perl (5.6. …
- Install MySQL (3.23. …
- Install a Webserver.
- Install Bugzilla.
- Install Perl modules.
- Install a Mail Transfer Agent (Sendmail 8.7 or above, or an MTA that is Sendmail-compatible with at least this version)
- Configure all of the above.
Is Jira a defect tracking tool?
This software is used for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management. The name “JIRA” is actually inherited from the Japanese word “Gojira” which means “Godzilla”. The basic use of this tool is to track issue and bugs related to your software and Mobile apps.