Redmine integrates with various version control systems and includes a repository browser and diff viewer. Redmine is written using the Ruby on Rails framework. It is cross-platform and cross-database and supports 34 languages.
Who uses redmine?
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
127 companies reportedly use Redmine in their tech stacks, including UNIQLO, CTT, and Biting Bit.
- Biting Bit.
- Evergreenteam stack.
How do I host redmine?
How to Install Redmine on CentOS (Detailed)
- Install gem and passenger dependencies.
- Get Ruby.
- Get Gems 1.4.2 (does not work with Gems 1.5)
- Install Passenger (requires gcc)
- Restart Apache.
- Download Redmine.
- Copy the folder to its HTTP document root folder.
- Configure Apache to host the documents.
How do I run redmine on Windows?
HowTo Install Redmine in a sub-URI on Windows with Apache
- Install Apache HTTP server 2.2.x.
- Install MySQL 5.1.x.
- Install MySQL Workbench 5.2.x.
- Install PHP 5.3.x.
- Install Ruby 1.8.7 with RubyGems.
- Additional gems. Install Rake. Install Rails. Install i18n. Install Mongrel. Install mysql gem. Install mongrel-service + win32-service gems.
- Install Redmine.
- Setup windows services.
How do I migrate redmine to another server?
Move from one Redmine server to another, with different versions of Redmine?
- mysqldump the complete old database in the old system.
- Load the mysqldump in the new database (on the new system)
- Start on “Step 4 – Update the database” (as found on on http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/RedmineUpgrade)
How much does redmine cost?
Redmine pricing starts at $25.00 per month. There is a free version.
How does redmine work?
Redmine is a free and open source, web-based project management and issue tracking tool. It features per project wikis and forums, time tracking, and flexible, role-based access control. … It includes a calendar and Gantt charts to aid visual representation of projects and their deadlines.
How do I upgrade redmine?
- Step 1 – Check requirements. The first step to upgrading Redmine is to check that you meet the requirements for the version you’re about to install.
- Step 2 – Backup. It is recommended that you backup your database and file uploads. …
- Step 3 – Perform the upgrade. …
- Step 4 – Update the database. …
- Step 5 – Clean up. …
- Common issues.