How do I set up redmine?
How to Install Redmine on CentOS (Detailed)
- Install gem and passenger dependencies.
- Get Ruby.
- Get Gems 1.4.2 (does not work with Gems 1.5)
- Install Passenger (requires gcc)
- Restart Apache.
- Download Redmine.
- Copy the folder to its HTTP document root folder.
- Configure Apache to host the documents.
How do I start redmine on Windows?
- Download plugins and unpack them into redmine/apps/redmine/htdocs/plugins folder.
- Open an explorer and go to the folder where Redmine is now installed. Find the script use_redmine. …
- Enter the next commands in that new window. …
- Restart the bitnami application.
What database does redmine use?
Redmine integrates with various version control systems and includes a repository browser and diff viewer. Redmine is written using the Ruby on Rails framework. It is cross-platform and cross-database and supports 34 languages.
How does redmine work?
Redmine is a free and open source, web-based project management and issue tracking tool. It features per project wikis and forums, time tracking, and flexible, role-based access control. … It includes a calendar and Gantt charts to aid visual representation of projects and their deadlines.
How do I upgrade redmine?
- Step 1 – Check requirements. The first step to upgrading Redmine is to check that you meet the requirements for the version you’re about to install.
- Step 2 – Backup. It is recommended that you backup your database and file uploads. …
- Step 3 – Perform the upgrade. …
- Step 4 – Update the database. …
- Step 5 – Clean up. …
- Common issues.
How do I reset Bitnami redmine?
Bitnami native installers include a graphical tool to manage services. This tool is named manager-windows.exe on Windows and is located in the installation directory. To use this tool, double-click the file and then use the graphical interface to start, stop or restart services.
Who uses redmine?
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
127 companies reportedly use Redmine in their tech stacks, including UNIQLO, CTT, and Biting Bit.
- Biting Bit.
- Evergreenteam stack.
What is redmine tracker?
Trackers are how you split your issues into different types – common ones are Bug, Feature, Defect or etc. For each tracker, you can define: (see image below) Name (the example pictured is ‘Bug’) Default status (an issue status applied by default to new issues)
How do I migrate redmine to another server?
Move from one Redmine server to another, with different versions of Redmine?
- mysqldump the complete old database in the old system.
- Load the mysqldump in the new database (on the new system)
- Start on “Step 4 – Update the database” (as found on on http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/RedmineUpgrade)