What is the latest version of JIRA server?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do I find my JIRA server version?
You can check Jira Software version on the footer of any page in JIRA. It will be written in grey font. Or you can go to Applicatons->Versions and Licenses. You can see there the verisons of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Jira Core.
How do I downgrade Jira version?
2 answers. There is no route to downgrade a Jira system. There are some workarounds – rarely, the database is compatible enough that you can just change the version flag and it will work. A little bit more likely is you can export to xml, hack the flag in there and re-import.11 мая 2018 г.
How do I upgrade Jira core to JIRA software?
As you’re on Cloud, you’ll need to check your my.atlassian.com account to see if it is enabled.
- Install Jira Software in Applications option.
- Get an evaluation license.
- Change the project type from Business to Software.
How do I use Jira versions?
Step 1: Create a version in Jira Software
- Navigate to your project.
- In the project menu, click on Releases.
- Select the Version name text box, enter a name, and click Add. Version names are typically numeric, for example, 1.0 or 2.1. You could also consider using an internal codename.
Does Jira have a free version?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Software for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan. … You can add and remove users as your team changes.
How do I know if my JIRA server is cloud?
Look at the link if it contains . atlassian.net then it is Cloud.
How do I check confluence version?
To find out what version of Confluence your Confluence Cloud site is running, go to > About Confluence.
How do I update my Jira license?
To update your Jira license key manually
- Choose Administration ( ) > Applications.
- Select Versions and licenses to view your existing Jira applications license details.
- Locate the license you want to update, and click on to edit the license.
- Replace the existing license key with your new license key in the License field.