Select > Issues. Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks. Find the relevant sub-task issue type and click Delete.
How do I delete a subtask?
To delete a subtask:
- Click on the subtask you want to delete.
- Click the three dot icon.
- Select Delete Selected Subtask.
How do I unlink a subtask in Jira?
Sub-task unlinking can be obtained in JIRA in two ways:
- Convert the sub-task to another issue type.
- Move the issue from one parent to another.
How do I change subtask status in Jira?
I can only change the status when I move the subtask back to an issue.
With this access:
- Go to Jira Administration > Issues > Workflows.
- Select your Workflow (I prefer Diagram view for this)
- Click a transition you’re trying to make – this is the arrow between two statuses.
What is sub task in Jira?
JIRA Subtask is created for JIRA issues to further breakdown issues in smaller manageable chunks for team member to work upon. Also, subtask are created so that it can be assigned to different members of team if required.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Delete issue in JIRA really is delete.
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do you delete a subreddit?
It is not possible to delete a community once it has been created. It will continue to exist and even if you leave, be available for new moderators to take over via request in r/redditrequest.
How do I unlink in Jira?
- Go to an issue that contains links, and locate the Issue Links section.
- Hover your mouse over the link you wish to delete, and click the Delete (trashcan) icon that appears.
How do I delete a test case in Jira?
Steps to delete a Test Case
- Once you filter records for Test Cases as described above, click the action icon at the extreme right for the particular Test Case you want to delete.
- Select the Delete option for the Test Case.
How do I delete an epic in Jira?
Choose the Epic to be deleted, click on the drop down menu in the epic and choose “View epic details”. Then click on “meat ball menu” or “three dots more options”. Click on Delete, when prompted if you are sure click on Delete.
What is the difference between a task and a subtask in Jira?
A subtask is by definition the child of a task and do not need to be followed by PM. Tasks linked to stories are most often sections of stories or different stages of implementations. So what we need to is a flexible 4-level hierarchisation. Epic-Story-task-subtask.
What is difference between story and task in Jira?
A story is something that is generally worked on by more than one person, and a task is generally worked on by just one person. A user story is typically functionality that will be visible to end users.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.