Can you archive projects in jira?
Go to Administration ( ) > Projects. Find the project you want to archive, and select Actions ( ) > Archive. The project will be immediately hidden from view and moved to the Archived projects page. Re-index Jira to remove the project’s data from the index.
How do I see archived projects in jira?
Read more about the administer Jira global permission or project permissions. To archive a project: Choose Projects > View all projects.
As Jira admins, you can access the archive and:
- View when a project was archived.
- View the user who archived a project.
- Restore a project that was archived.
How do I archive done items in Jira?
You either need to be a Jira admin or a delegated admin to make a bulk change.
- Open Issues.
- Select the issues you want to view.
- Open the Tools drop-down and select the number of issues you want to perform the change on. …
- Select the issues you want to archive and click Next. …
- Select Archive issues.
How do I hide a project in Jira?
According to Jira “‘Hiding’ a project
- Create a new permission scheme. Leave all of the permissions empty.
- Associate the new permission scheme with the project that you wish to hide (see Assigning a Permission Scheme to a Project ).”
How do I export a project in Jira?
In the menu on the left, in the PROJECT CONFIGURATOR section, click Export projects. Select the projects that you want to export from the dropdown menu. Select Complete project below the list of projects, and click Export options.
Where can project roles be used?
Project roles can be used in:
- permission schemes.
- email notification schemes.
- issue security levels.
- comment visibility.
- workflow conditions.
How do you close a board in Jira?
- Select Boards from the top menu.
- Click View All Boards.
- Click on the “…” at the right of the board you want to delete.
- I see Board Settings, Move, Copy, Delete.
What is atlassian data center?
Data Center is a deployment option specifically designed to support the unique and complex requirements of enterprise organizations. It is currently available for Jira Software (7.0+) and Jira Service Management (3.0+).
Can I delete an issue in Jira?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
How do I manage a release in Jira?
Ship It: Release Management in Jira and Confluence
- Using Fix Versions. The first step in managing releases in Jira is to create a version. …
- Using the Fix Version. Once you have created a release, you can assign it to any issue type in Jira by setting the fix version/s field to that version. …
- Tracking and Reporting Releases.
23 мая 2018 г.
How do I see done tasks in Jira?
To display Done issues in your Backlog view you only need to edit the filter query of the board, as you mentioned that you have done. Once you remove the parameter that is removing the done issues from the board (Resolution = unresolved, status != done) it should be displayed on the board as any other issues.
Are used to group issues within a project into smaller parts?
Components are sub-sections of a project. They are used to group issues within a project into smaller parts. You can set a default assignee for a component. This will override the project’s default assignee, for issues in that component.
How do I create a permission scheme in Jira?
Adding users, groups, or roles to a permission scheme
- Choose Administration ( ) > Issues.
- Select Permission Schemes to open the Permission Schemes page, which displays a list of all permission schemes in your Jira system and the projects that use each scheme.