Go to your project’s settings. Select Details. In the Project type field, select the type of project you want to change to.
Can you change a custom field type in Jira?
You can’t change the field’s type (for example, making a single-select field into a multi-select field). To change a field’s type, recreate the field using the desired type. Jira allows you to define a description of a custom field.
How do I change the project icon in Jira?
Go to “project settings” page and click on “details” and then click on “select image”, there you can change the project logo (avatar).
How do I copy values from one field to another in Jira?
- Go to Search for Issues in JIRA.
- Identify all the issues you wish to update.
- Adjust the columns to show your summary, issue key, and field with values(Due) to use.
- Click export and select a format, for this example Excel (current fields).
How do I change bug status in Jira?
You can change the settings at any time.
- In Jira, click the Settings (cog) icon on the left side panel, and select Issues.
- On the Issues page, select Workflows from the left sidebar.
- Click Edit on the right side of the workflow containing the transition you want to edit.
What is the difference between story and task in Jira?
A story is something that is generally worked on by more than one person, and a task is generally worked on by just one person. A user story is typically functionality that will be visible to end users.
How do I move an issue to another project in Jira?
To move an issue:
- View the issue that you wish to move.
- Select More > Move.
- The first page of the Move Issue wizard is displayed. Complete the steps required.
- The confirmation page will display with all of your changes. …
- Your issue will be moved to the target project and displayed on screen.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I change the name of a project in Jira?
As a project admin, you can edit your project’s: Name.
Change the project lead
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Details.
- In the Project lead field, set a new person to lead the project.
- Select Save details.
Where is project setting in Jira?
Access Jira project settings
Click the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen, then click Projects. Click on a project for which you’d like to access settings.
How do I change my Jira avatar?
click on the avatar icon on the bottom left. Then “Profile” (a new tab opens). Then when clicking into your current avatar picture you can change it.
How do I bulk update a field in Jira?
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Stop Watching Issues, and select Next.
- Review your bulk operation, and select Confirm when you are happy with the operation.
How do I copy values from one field to another in Salesforce?
- You can create one temporary list view.
- In filter you can use one picklist value(Old field) at a time.
- You can add both the field(new and old picklist) in List View.
- Select all the record using Select All checkbox.
- Edit the new field and select corresponding old value.
- Check All * selected records.
- Click Save.