Can we delete a JIRA ticket?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
How do I delete a software in Jira?
To uninstall Jira from Linux:
- Open a Linux console.
- Change directory ( cd ) to your Jira installation directory. For example: …
- Execute the command uninstall. …
- Follow the prompts to uninstall Jira from your computer.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I delete a Jira subscription?
Still need help?
- Choose. > Site administration, then choose Billing under Subscriptions & Billing.
- Choose Manage subscriptions.
- Choose Cancel subscription for the one you want to cancel and follow the prompts on the screen.
How do I delete a version in Jira?
Delete a version
- On the ‘Versions’ screen, hover over the relevant version to display the cog icon, then select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- This will bring you to the ‘Delete Version: <Version>’ confirmation page.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Select > Issues. In the Issue types section, click Issue type schemes. Find the scheme you want to delete and click Delete.
How do I delete an issue in JIRA cloud?
Second – it is odd that you cannot delete if you are indeed a jira admin. go to the project > project settings > permissions and look at the Delete permission to ensure the permissions include your role.
How do I uninstall Jira Service Desk?
- Shut down Jira.
- Start Jira.
- Go to Administration.
- Go to Applications.
- Go to Versions & licences.
- Click on “uninstall” in the “JIRA Service Desk 4.1.0” Option “Also remove my JIRA Service Desk configuration” selected.
- Cklick uninstall.
How do I manage subscriptions in Jira?
- Login to Jira Site.
- Bring up list of filters you are watching.
- Click on Filter in question you no longer wish to receive emails from.
- To right of Filter name are two choices – Save As and Details.
- Click on Details link.
- Bottom of Details dropdown is Subscription – Click Manage Subscriptions.
What is filter subscription in Jira?
A subscription provides you with a periodic notification for all issues returned by the search. If you want to be notified when a particular issue changes, you should watch the issue instead. Email. Your search must be saved as a filter, if you want to create an email subscription for it.
What are Jira releases?
You can choose to create either a project release or a cross-project release. … Cross-project releases help you organize multiple releases across different Jira projects — think of it as grouping together related releases into a single cross-project release.
Who should close the Jira if the change is already in a production release?
The “Toggled by” field in a Story is used to indicate.. Who should close the jira if the change is already in a production release? The Dev Manager, The person that opened it, the QA that verified it, PMO.
What happens when you release in Jira?
1 answer. You enter a release version and all the issues in the done column are stamped with that version. As the board filter is (usually) set to say “consider anything with a version as release and don’t put it on the board”, that’s how it clears stuff out.