Add the desired Dataplane reports to the page as individual gadgets. … From the dashboard page, select Tools » Export Dataplane Reports to PDF.
How do I export a dashboard?
To export a dashboard
- To export the dashboard to a PDF file, from the File menu, select Export to PDF. The dashboard is exported and displayed in a browser window.
- To export the dashboard as a MicroStrategy dashboard file, from the File menu, select Download Dashboard. Select whether to save or open the dashboard.
How do I export a JIRA dashboard to excel?
Open an existing filter from a dashboard or navigate to the search page. Select the projects and issues that you want to filter. In the top right you will see a drop down option for “Export”. Click on that and select the export type.
How do I share my Jira dashboard?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- ensure that you are in that group you want to share the dashboard to.
- ensure that you share the filter to that group and then.
- share the dashboard to the group. open the dashboard. from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard” from Add Shares options, select Group.
31 мая 2016 г.
How do I export a Jira file to PDF?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Issue Export to PDF HTML Word Documents.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
How do I export Grafana dashboard?
Export and import Grafana dashboard and data sources
- Export Dashboard. While Dashboard is open, click “Share” icon on top of the page and select “Export” tab to save it to a JSON file.
- Import Dashboard. While on Dashboard home page, click “Home” menu on the left top corner and select “Import dashboard” option to upload a JSON file.
- Export Data Sources. …
- Restore Data Sources.
How do I copy a Grafana dashboard?
Duplicate a Dashboard
Grafana lets you create an identical copy of any dashboard by performing the following: From the Home page, open a dashboard by clicking on one of the listed dashboard entries. Click the Gear icon at the top right corner. Select ‘Save As’ and provide a new dashboard name.
How do I export a Jira story to excel?
2 & working fine with the following steps:
- Stop JIRA.
- Locate the jira-config. properties file in the $JIRA_HOME directory. If the file does not exist, please proceed to create it.
- Open the file and add the below on a separate line: jira.export.excel.enabled=true.
- Save this file.
- Restart JIRA.
How do I export a report in Jira?
Still need help?
- In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan.
- From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope.
- If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report.
- Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
How do I extract an Excel file from Jira?
Below are the steps I used in detail:
- Login to jira.mycompany.com.
- Selected Export dropdown menu.
- Right-clicked on the CSV (Current fields) option and select Inspect.
- Open Excel Workbook.
- Select the Data tab.
- Select Get Data -> From Web.
- Pasted the CSV URL in the Web Address box (Basic selected), clicked OK.
How do I share my dashboard?
To share a Dashboard with the current view:
- View the Dashboard you want to share.
- Click Share > Share Object.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira tools?
Create your dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
What is a dashboard in Jira?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira. … You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts.
How do I export an issue from JIRA to Word?
- Go to the issues >> Search for Issues.
- Write your JQL such as; project = <project_name> AND status = backlog.
- On the top right of your screen, click on the “Export” drop down.