No, inactive users do not count against your license. … By default, the jira-users group has the JIRA Users global permission, therefore the easiest way to reduce your user count is usually by removing users from the jira-users group.
How do I make someone inactive in Jira?
To deactivate a user:
- Log in to the Crowd Administration Console.
- In the top navigation bar, click Users.
- Select the relevant directory, search for the user you wish to deactivate, and click the user’s name. The User Details screen appears.
- Deselect the Active’ checkbox.
- Click Update.
How do I find inactive users in Jira?
You can’t search for inactive users if using the basic search: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-37935. But if you know the exact username, and you’re using the advanced search in Jira, this should work. If you find it is not, please let me know what version of Jira you are using.
How do I delete an inactive user in Jira?
Remove users from ‘jira-users’ and they can no longer log on. Assign them to ‘inactive’ group, that way you can do a query to see if there are any issues assigned to anyone in ‘inactive’ group and re-assign them to active user(s).
Can you use Jira for free?
We offer a Free plan for Jira Software for up to 10 users, 2GB of storage, and Community Support. If you’d like to add more than 10 users or get access to more support and storage, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial of our Standard or Premium plan.
How do I add someone in Jira?
Add users to your project
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > People.
- Select Add people.
- Search for Emma. You can add multiple people and groups, and delete those you have accidentally added in this dialog.
- Select the Administrators role and select Add.
How do I reactivate my Jira account?
When you reactivate an account, the account is fully restored and active.
To reactivate an account:
- From your organization at admin.atlassian.com, select Directory > Managed accounts.
- Click Edit account next to the user’s account.
- From the user’s account page, click Reactivate account.
8 мая 2020 г.
How do I see inactive users in Confluence?
List users by previous login date
- For Confluence 4.0.x – 5.1.x: SELECT username, prevsuccessdate FROM logininfo ORDER BY prevsuccessdate;
- For Confluence 5.2.x and above: SELECT cu. user_name, li. PREVsuccessdate FROM logininfo li JOIN user_mapping um ON um. user_key = li. username JOIN cwd_user cu ON um. username = cu.
What is better than Jira?
18 Best JIRA Alternatives For Agile Project Management in 2019
- VersionOne. VersionOne is an enterprise software platform designed specifically for unified Agile & DevOps and can be scaled to any number of organizational levels. …
- PivotalTracker. …
- Workzone. …
- Targetprocess. …
- Mingle. …
- Assembla. …
- Crocagile. …
How much does Jira cost per user?
The Standard plan costs $7 per user, per month and accommodates up to 5,000 users, has unlimited single project automation and has a 250 GB file storage space. The Premium plan costs $14 per user, per month and includes additional features, such as audit logs, unlimited storage and 24/7 premium support.
Is Jira better than trello?
Jira is the go-to tool for large-scale project and teams. … If you’re looking for an easy-to-use project and task management tool for your small company, Trello might be the better choice. With its simple, yet well-designed user interfaces it offers small teams an easy entry in the world of project management.