Choose Jira home > Projects, and select the relevant project. Find the relevant project and click Delete. Read the friendly warning message and click Delete.
How do I delete an Atlassian project?
- Choose cog wheel (at the top right menu) > Projects, and select the relevant project.
- Select Delete project in the Project settings menu.
- Click Delete to begin deleting the project.
How do I delete a next generation project in Jira?
Out of the box, Jira Software gives end users the Create next-gen projects global permission.
To permanently delete a project:
- Choose Settings ( ) > Projects.
- Select Trash from the sidebar.
- Find your next-gen software project and select ••• > Delete permanently.
How do I delete a Jira service desk project?
Delete a Jira Service Desk project
- Go to your project and click Project settings.
- Select Delete project from the sidebar.
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Delete issue in JIRA really is delete.
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
How do you delete a project?
On mobile (Android)
Navigate to the “Settings” tab of your project, and then choose to “Delete” the project. Once more, deleting a project is a permanent measure, and you will not be able to undo or recover any project data once you have done so.
What is Next Gen project in Jira?
Next-gen projects are the newest projects in Jira Software. They’re perfect for small, autonomous teams that want to quickly jump in and get started, without the need for a Jira admin. We’re building next-gen Jira Software from the ground up, so it doesn’t yet have all the features that our classic Jira Software does.
How do I delete a board in Jira cloud?
Select Boards from the top menu. Click View All Boards. Click on the “…” at the right of the board you want to delete. I see Board Settings, Move, Copy, Delete.
How do I create a next generation project in Jira?
Create a next-gen project
- Choose Projects > Create project.
- In Choose project type > click Select next-gen.
- Under Template, select Change template and choose either Scrum or Kanban.
How do I delete a Gitlab project?
Delete a project
Navigate to your project, and select Settings > General > Advanced. In the “Delete project” section, click the Delete project button. Confirm the action when asked to.
How do you delete a project in Photoshop?
Creating, renaming, and deleting projects.
- Select the project in the Projects view.
- Click the arrow to the left of the project.
- Select Delete.
How do I delete a JIRA account?
To delete your Halp account, email Halp Support at email@example.com.
Atlassian account services include the following:
- Jira Cloud.
- Confluence Cloud.
- Bitbucket Cloud.
- All sites you use to access these products.
- Other Atlassian account services, such as Community, Marketplace, and support.
How do I delete a child issue in Jira?
How to delete a sub-task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub-tasks.
- Find the relevant sub-task issue type and click Delete.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I recover a deleted issue in Jira?
The only viable way to restore an issue is to create a new instance of JIRA and restore a backup that has the issues. Then export them to a csv file and import them to your production instance. You will lose the history.