How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira.
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard.
- Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard.
- Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
- Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
How do I change the owner of a JIRA dashboard?
Follow this process to change Jira dashboard and filter owners:
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
Can you export a JIRA dashboard?
Exporting a Jira Dashboard to PDF
If desired, use the standard Jira Edit Layout button to select the column layout. Use the mouse to rearrange the Dataplane gadgets as you wish. From the dashboard page, select Tools » Export Dataplane Reports to PDF.
How do I add a filter to Jira dashboard?
Create a Rich Filter
- Open the Issues menu at the top of the screen and select the Manage rich filters option.
- Click on the Create Rich Filter button at the top-right of your screen to open the Create Rich Filter dialog box.
- Fill the two mandatory fields: Enter a name for your Rich Filter. …
- Click the Create button.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
A Jira dashboard is the main display you see when you open Jira. A dashboard shows apps and gadgets that provide different types of information to aid you and your team members as you organize and track a project’s development.
How do I make a good dashboard in Jira?
Create your dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I share a dashboard in Jira?
You can share a dashboard with: Group—A group of Jira users.
Search for a shared dashboard
- Choose > System.
- Select Shared Dashboards to open the Search Shared Dashboards page.
- Enter your search criteria into the search field and click the Search button.
How do I change the owner of my dashboard in Salesforce?
Choose a Running User in Salesforce Classic
- Edit a dashboard.
- Click the. …
- Choose a running user setting. …
- Optionally, select Let authorized users change running user to enable those with permission to change the running user on the dashboard view page. …
- Click OK.
- In the View dashboard as field, enter a running user.
- Save your dashboard.
How do I edit filters in Jira dashboard?
Editing a board’s filter
- Click Projects, then select the relevant project.
- Select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings.
- In the General tab: To change the filter’s JQL query, click Edit Filter Query. To change the filter’s name, description, or shares, click Edit Filter Shares.
How do I export a dashboard?
To export a dashboard
- To export the dashboard to a PDF file, from the File menu, select Export to PDF. The dashboard is exported and displayed in a browser window.
- To export the dashboard as a MicroStrategy dashboard file, from the File menu, select Download Dashboard. Select whether to save or open the dashboard.
How do I create a public dashboard in Jira?
To Make your dashboard available to everyone, you will need to make sure your project permissions are correct (set JIRA user group to user role based on default permissions), for each of your filters are shared with ‘everyone’, and your dashboards are shared with ‘everyone’.
How do I export backlog from Jira to excel?
You can use Shift + Left click on the first issue followed by Left click on the last issue in the backlog-screen and than right click to export to Excel or other possibillities.
What is rich filter in Jira?
The Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app provides new gadgets (Rich Filter Gadgets) which allow the users to build highly interactive and personalized Jira dashboards. … All these features completely redefine the experience related to the use of Jira dashboards.
How do I create a quick filter in Jira?
You can create additional Quick Filters or edit existing Quick Filters. Any additional Quick Filters that you create will appear as buttons next to the ‘Only My Issues’ and ‘Recently Updated’ buttons on the board. Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure. Click the Quick Filters tab.
How do I run a query in Jira?
- Choose Filters in the navigation bar.
- Select Advanced issue search. If basic search is shown instead of advanced search, click Advanced (next to the icon). …
- Enter your JQL query. As you type, Jira will offer a list of “auto-complete” suggestions based on the context of your query. …
- Press Enter or click to run your query.