How do I delete an item in Jira?
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.
Can we delete a JIRA ticket?
2 answers. Yes, check the permission scheme in the project. You’ll find there’s a line that allows you to delete. Grant someone you trust that permission and they’ll be able to delete from the project.
How do I remove fix version in Jira?
Delete a version
- On the ‘Versions’ screen, hover over the relevant version to display the cog icon, then select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- This will bring you to the ‘Delete Version: <Version>’ confirmation page.
How do I delete all attachments in Jira?
You can also use the following way to delete attachments:
- Open the JIRA issue, which you want to remove a file from.
- Click the down-arrow icon to the right of the ‘Attachments’ section and select Manage Attachments from the dropdown menu. …
- Locate the file you want to delete and click the Delete Attachment icon.
How do I delete Jira history?
You can use these in the scriptrunner plugin. Install in JIRA and then go to script Fragment section of the plugin. Select the update history class/method and put this code.
- Delete comment.
- Clone ticket (history isn’t cloned to the new ticket)
- Remove the original ticket.
How do I cancel a Jira issue?
How to cancel a story in Jira
- To Do => In progress => Done.
- To Do => In progress => Done.
- To Do => Cancelled.
How do I bulk delete in Jira?
Delete multiple issues
- Perform a search with the required filters to produce a list of issues.
- Select Tools > Bulk Change.
- Select the issues you’d like to perform the bulk operation on, and select Next.
- Select Delete Issues, and select Next.
- If available, decide whether you’d like to send email notifications.
How do I delete an issue in JIRA cloud?
Second – it is odd that you cannot delete if you are indeed a jira admin. go to the project > project settings > permissions and look at the Delete permission to ensure the permissions include your role.
How do I delete a task?
Delete a task
- Open the Google Tasks app .
- Tap the task you want to delete.
- Tap Delete .
- To cancel, tap Undo.
How do I manage a release in Jira?
Release your version in Jira Software
- Go to the project that your version is in, and then click Releases > your desired version.
- On the version page, click the Release button.
- The release dialog will be displayed.
- Enter the details for the release, then click the Release button.
What happens when you release in Jira?
1 answer. You enter a release version and all the issues in the done column are stamped with that version. As the board filter is (usually) set to say “consider anything with a version as release and don’t put it on the board”, that’s how it clears stuff out.
What is the latest version of JIRA software?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do you remove attachments?
Open the email that contains the attachment you want to delete. In the Attached box, right-click the attachment, and click Remove or select the file in the Attached box and then press the delete key on your keyboard. Note: This method deletes only one attachment at a time.
How do I delete multiple attachments in Confluence?
To delete, make sure the pages/attachments/comments you want to delete are selected, and simply click on the “Delete Pages” (or “Delete Attachments” or “Delete Comments”) button. You will see a confirmation dialog, and if you confirm, all selected items will be deleted.
How do I delete an attachment in Confluence?
Delete an attached file
- Go to the page that contains the attachment.
- Go to > Attachments.
- Select Delete next to the attachment you want to delete.
- Select Delete to confirm your action.