What is Jira helpdesk?
Jira Service Desk delivers an intuitive interface, a revolutionary new take on SLAs, customizable team queues, real-time reporting, and more. … Jira Service Desk integrates directly with Jira – the issue management software used by more than 22,000 teams worldwide.
How do you manage a helpdesk?
The keys to excellent internal help desk management
- Create a service catalogue. …
- Offer a knowledge base or self-service portal. …
- Develop a culture of helping within the help desk. …
- Hire good employees to retain great employees. …
- Build a workflow that tracks issues end-to-end.
15 мая 2020 г.
How do I access the Jira service desk customer portal?
To manage access to your portal, go to Project settings > Customer permissions to choose who can raise requests in your service project and with whom your customers can share requests.
Is Jira service desk good?
The Bottom Line. Jira Service Desk is a solid help desk entry for midsize and even large businesses. Good integration with enterprise vendor Atlassian’s other products as well as ample customizability and advanced reporting make this a platform worth considering.
Is Jira a ticketing tool?
Jira Core and Jira Software, considered premiere IT ticketing tools for Agile development teams, offer features to help you complete and release a range of deliverables. … Jira’s mobile-capable programs can scale to match the size of your team and your project, with customizable fields, boards, and more.
What makes a good helpdesk?
Being able to filter and prioritize takes patients, time management skills and knowledge. To build a strong customer relationship, your help desk agent should go above and beyond being friendly. The agent must be able to convey complicated process in an easy manner to help customers understand it easily.
How do I set up helpdesk?
How to Set Up Your Help Desk in 5 Steps
- Decide What Support Your Desk will Deliver. …
- Determine Your Help Desk’s Staffing Needs. …
- Define Your Priorities. …
- Create Canned Responses or Knowledge Base. …
- Track & Improve on Key Metrics. …
- Utilize Help Desk Software. …
- Pay Attention to Features & Ticket Assignment Rules.
How do I run helpdesk?
5 Tips To Run A User-Friendly IT Service Desk
- Listen to customer needs. Put customer (end-user) needs first. …
- Have clear, scalable human-centric processes. IT service desk processes need to be documented. …
- Provide useful self-service tools. Self-serve is useful, to a point. …
- Deploy fit-for-purpose technology. …
- Keep learning, keep improving.
How do I change the customer portal in Jira Service Desk?
To brand the customer portal: Go to Project settings > Portal settings and change the messaging and logo. Your logo will appear in notifications sent by your service project.
As a project admin, you can change the following components on the customer portal:
- welcome message.
How do I customize my Jira Service Desk portal?
To make some changes in the UI design of the portal, we need to go to the Project Settings of the selected Service Desk project. From there, we: Go to Theme Extension Configuration and select Cards theme. Apply one of the ready-made theme styles or create the new one.27 мая 2019 г.
How do I edit Service Desk in Jira?
To edit the project key or category, you must be a Jira admin. To edit a project’s details: Open the project you want to change. From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Details.
As a project admin, you can edit your project’s:
- Project lead.
- Default assignee.