How do I enable an inactive user in Jira?
Go to Jira’s user management, find the user and turn off the “inactive” flag.
The steps listed are:
- Have the reinstated user log out of their computer.
- Administer their account in Active Directory. …
- Within JIRA, synchronize the LDAP directory.
How do I mention a user in Jira?
To mention someone using autocomplete, type ‘@’ in the editor then start typing their name. Choose the person you want to mention from the list of suggestions. Confluence will suggest people you’ve mentioned previously (after yourself, of course). It then continues to suggest matches as you type.
How do I login as another user in Jira?
Go to your site’s Admin at admin.atlassian.com. If you’re an admin for multiple sites or an organization admin, click the site’s name and URL to open the Admin for that site. From the Users page, select a user from the list. Choose Log in as user at the top of the page.
How do I enable a user in Confluence?
If its an internal user, simply navigate to the confluence configuration, go to users, find the user and enable them.
How do I reactivate my Jira account?
When you reactivate an account, the account is fully restored and active.
To reactivate an account:
- From your organization at admin.atlassian.com, select Directory > Managed accounts.
- Click Edit account next to the user’s account.
- From the user’s account page, click Reactivate account.
8 мая 2020 г.
How do I mention someone in Jira Service Desk?
You can do this by accessing the cog in the top left, and selecting User Management. Then select the user, and check the box for JIRA Service Desk. As stated above, you can only @mention users with the browse project permission for that project.
How do I add a comment to a ticket in Jira?
Add an inline comment
- Highlight the text you want to comment on.
- Choose the add comment button that appears above the highlighted text.
- Type your comment and choose Save (Ctrl+S or ⌘+S)
How do I add a CC to a Jira comment?
- Create a Custom Field called CC with custom field type as User Picker (multiple user).
- Add the newly created Custom Field CC to the relevant Screens that you require it for.
- Go to the relevant project’s Notification Scheme and add notification for the relevant Event.
How do I remove a user from Confluence?
Delete from a read-only external directory, or multiple external directories
- In your external directory, remove the user. …
- In Confluence, go to > User management > Unsynced from directory.
- Search for the username of the person you want to delete. …
- Choose Delete.
- Wait for confirmation that the delete process is complete.
What happens when you disable an account in Active Directory?
Disabling an Active Directory Domain User account temporarily prevents a user from logging in to the network. Disabling an Active Directory Domain User account is normally done when the user is on a long leave. If you want to make the Active Directory Domain User account active again, you must enable the account.
How do I remove a user from Active Directory?
Select the AD Mgmt tab. Click the Delete Users link available under General Attributes. This opens the Delete User Accounts from Active Directory dialog.