How do I add bullet points in Jira?
- Create the numbering first.
- In the second line, use “tab” button so that the cursor move inward.
- Confluence would use numbering when you move the cursor inward.
- Change it to “bullet point” by clicking the option.
How do you indent a bullet point in Jira?
Click ‘Tab’ next to the bullet you want to indent and it will go in one level.
How do I insert code in Jira?
To add the Code Block macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Code Block from the Formatting category.
- Choose a language for syntax highlighting.
- Use the parameters below to customise how the code block should appear on your page.
- Choose Insert.
How do I indent text in Jira?
Just use Tab for indent and SHIFT Tab for outdent, works fine.
- text. text. text.
How do I create a checklist in Jira?
To add a new Checklist, perform the following steps:
- In the Administration menu, go to Issues and click Custom fields.
- Click Add Custom Field. …
- Select the Checklist field and click Next. …
- Specify the name and description for the Checklist.
How do I indent in Confluence?
The Confluence documentation states that pressing the Tab key within the Confluence Editor will indent the text (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Keyboard+Shortcuts).
How do I continue numbering in Confluence?
Use Shift+Return to create a line in your list that is un-numbered. Do that as often as you like. You can insert graphics in the un-numbered line. Press return to re-start the numbered list at the right place.
How do I create a table in Jira?
To create a table:
- While editing the page, place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the table.
- Choose Table on the toolbar.
- A dropdown menu will appear, showing a table with a variable number of rows and columns. …
- Add content and more rows and columns as needed.
How do I insert a code into confluence?
Click on Insert. Choose Wiki Markup. Paste the same code onto the Wiki Markup window in between code tags. Save the page and you will get the expected outcome.
How do I highlight in Jira?
Simply select text with the mouse and click the “Highlight” button. The selected text is then marked with a nice yellow background.
- Color selection (few predefined colors)
- Public highlights.
- Share highlight.
- Comment/Discuss highlights.