How do I add a code to a Jira comment?
To add the Code Block macro to a page: From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros. Choose Code Block from the Formatting category. Choose a language for syntax highlighting.
How do you indent a Jira comment?
Just use Tab for indent and SHIFT Tab for outdent, works fine.
- text. text. text.
How do I put bullet points in text?
Insert a bulleted or numbered list
- On the View tab, click Normal.
- Click in the text box or placeholder where you want to add bulleted or numbered text.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click Bullets or Numbering. , and begin typing your list. Press Return to create a new list item.
How do I add a quote in Confluence?
As you’re reviewing in Confluence, just highlight text that you want to provide feedback on. You’ll notice that a button appears above the text you’ve highlighted. The new Quote in comment button allows you to instantly grab highlighted text, and add it to a new comment as quoted text.
How do I create a table in Jira?
To create a table:
- While editing the page, place your cursor at the point where you want to insert the table.
- Choose Table on the toolbar.
- A dropdown menu will appear, showing a table with a variable number of rows and columns. …
- Add content and more rows and columns as needed.
Does Jira use markdown?
The Atlassian editor supports markdown formatting for rich text fields. This makes it quick and easy to add headings, lists, code blocks, and more to your descriptions, comments, and other rich text fields.
How do I indent in Confluence?
The Confluence documentation states that pressing the Tab key within the Confluence Editor will indent the text (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Keyboard+Shortcuts).
How do I indent a table in Confluence?
starting on the line-break hold the shift key and forward the cursor so it is on the first line of the table. click on the Indent button in the menu bar.
How do you indent bullets in Confluence?
How to reproduce
- Create a Confluence page.
- add a bullet and type some text.
- add another bullet and type some text.
- Click the indent (to the right) button on the editor (the bullet should now be indented one level below the parent).
- Click the indent button again but nothing happens.
How do you add a bullet point?
- Within your Microsoft document, place your cursor or highlight the text where you wish to insert a bulleted list.
- Under the [Home] tab in the “Paragraph” section, click the [Bullets] drop-down menu.
- Choose a bullet style or select “Bullets and Numbering” to create a customized bullet style.
What bullet point means?
A bullet point is one of a series of important items for discussion or action in a document, usually marked by a square or round symbol. Use bold type for headings and bullet points for noteworthy achievements.
Is confluence a markdown?
Confluence supports inserting content in markdown. This is often used in ReadMe files.
Does confluence support HTML?
To enable the HTML macro: Go to > Manage apps. Select System from the drop down and search for the Confluence HTML Macros system app. Expand the listing and enable the html (html-xhtml) module.
How do I format in Confluence?
Confluence has all the standard formatting options you’d see in other document editors. You can add emphasis to your text with formatting such as italics, bold, underline—even color and alignment. To indent, use your tab key; to outdent, use your shift + tab key combination.