How do I add a tick in Jira?
Insert symbols and special characters
- Edit the page (if you’re viewing the page, press E on your keyboard)
- Choose Insert > Symbol.
- Choose a symbol to insert it.
How do I add a checklist to a JIRA ticket?
To add a new Checklist, perform the following steps:
- In the Administration menu, go to Issues and click Custom fields.
- Click Add Custom Field. …
- Select the Checklist field and click Next. …
- Specify the name and description for the Checklist.
How do I add icons to Confluence?
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Awesome Icons via search. …
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
How do I add a status macro in Confluence?
To add the Status macro to a page:
- From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros.
- Choose Status from the Confluence content category.
- Enter a status and choose a color.
- Choose Insert.
20 мая 2020 г.
How do you add arrows in Confluence?
Confluence does not have built-in arrows, so they just use –> which is displayed as –>, but these “fake” arrows look really bad. Therefore, it would be great if Confluence had a feature to convert these “fake” arrows into real arrow symbols.
How do I create a list in Jira?
- On the side menu in Jira click on Dashboards.
- Create a New Dashboard (Layout = full screen).
- Add a Gadget called Activity Stream.
- Name the activity.
- Add a Global Filter. Here you can filter by Project IS.
- Select the project/s and click the + button.
- Add another Global Filter. …
- Add a username.
How do I create a task list in Jira?
To create a task:
- In the editor, choose the Task list button or use the keyboard shortcut [ ]
- Start typing your task – @mention someone to assign the task to them, and type // and choose a due date.
How do I create a subtask template in Jira?
- Go to the Template repository project and choose the template you want to edit.
- Open More and tap Create sub-task.
- Complete fields in sub-template pop-up window and click Create.
How do I add a drop down list in Confluence?
This is what I made it work:
- Add the table.
- Insert the Expand macro.
- On the page in Edit mode, click on the Task List icon in the Toolbar (the one with the ticks).
- Add three of those and label them High, Medium, Low.
- Save the page.
- Now Click on ‘Click here to expand’.
- Select whichever tick box is appropriate.
How do I see Jira status in Confluence?
Displaying issues via a Jira Query Language (JQL) search
- Insert the Jira Issues macro onto your Confluence page, as described above.
- Choose a Jira server next to the Search button.
- If prompted, log in to the Jira server.
- Enter the JQL query into the Search box.
- Choose Search.
How do I create a project dashboard in Confluence?
To create a project portfolio dashboard, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Create individual status reports. Step 1.1 Create a table in Confluence and format using the heading column icon. …
- Step 2 Create the Portfolio Page. …
- Step 3 Review the completed Dashboard. …
- 43 comments.