Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the header. If you don’t already have a dashboard, select Manage Dashboards from the dropdown, then Create new dashboard. Once your dashboard is created, on the dashboard, select Add Gadget. Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add.
How do I create a custom report in Jira?
Creating a Jira report
- Overview of the tutorial.
- Create the app project.
- Review and tweak the generated stub code.
- Add the plugin modules.
- Add module properties.
- Write the Single Level Group By Report Extended code.
17 мая 2019 г.
How do I customize my dashboard in Jira?
You can edit the details for your dashboard, and restrict or share with other users according to the permissions that are set.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
How do I create a custom chart in Jira?
To add a Jira chart to your page:
- In the editor choose Insert > Other macros > Jira Chart.
- Choose the type of report you want to create (for example Pie, Created vs Resolved)
- Select your Jira server. …
- Search for issues – you can enter the query in JQL or paste a Jira URL directly into the search field.
How do I create a bug report in Jira?
When creating an issue, you need to select the project you want to add this bug to, as well as the issue type. For bug reporting, we’ll be choosing the issue type “Bug”, but let’s take a quick look at the different issue types available.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
A Jira dashboard is the main display you see when you open Jira. A dashboard shows apps and gadgets that provide different types of information to aid you and your team members as you organize and track a project’s development.
What is the use of dashboard in Jira?
You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts. To see all your dashboards: Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
How do I give someone access to my Jira dashboard?
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
What kind of reports can we generate from Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report:
How do I create a pie chart in Jira dashboard?
JIRA – Workload Pie Chart
- Step 1 − Go to Project → choose the Specific project. Click on the Report icon on the left side of the menu. …
- Step 2 − Select Project or issue filter for which to generate the report. In the Statistic Type, select the field name on which the pie chart will be formed. …
- Step 3 − Click on Next to generate the report.
How do I run a report in Jira?
To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
Is Jira a bug tracking tool?
Whether you’re using Bitbucket or your own source code management tool, Jira Software’s deep integration with your DVCS system ensures that bugs are resolved as quickly as possible, while keeping everyone on your team on the same page the entire time. Learn more about Jira Software and Bitbucket.
How do you code a bug tracker?
- Set up the application.
- Create the module.
- Display the projects and bugs.
- Create an AreaRegistration class.
- Create the project and bug controllers.
- Create the bug and the project views.
- Create the bug tracker layout.
- Add the ProjectMaster view to the navigation.
How do I create a test case in Jira?
Quick Tips for Writing Test Cases in Jira
- Create a “Test Case” Issue — and Keep It Open. But Jira issues are meant to be pushed to done. …
- Tweak a User Story to Be a Test Case. …
- Add a “Testing” Status to Your Jira Workflow. …
- Automate Your Testing Processes. …
- Integrate Your Tools. …
- Use Traceability.