How do I add a table to a description in Jira?
You can do this in Jira Cloud by going to your user avatar (bottom left corner of the page) then click your avatar, and select the Personal Settings, on this page there is a slider you can use to disable the new issue view. The previous issue view can still create/edit tables in the description of Jira Cloud issues.
How do you edit a description in Jira?
2 answers. That is the good part about JIRA as a tracking tool, all changes to the description field will be recorded. See in the History tab under Activity. So if you add description to the edit screen and someone changes the description you are still able to see the original description.
How do I insert an image into a Jira description?
Click the pencil to edit the Description field. An add screenshot dialog will be displayed. Assuming it is the image you want, click the upload button. you can change the filename if you want.
How do I create an issue template in Jira?
Create a template
- Click Create at the top of the screen to open the Create issue screen.
- In the Create Issue dialog box, select the Template Repository project – the default repository is called Templates (TEMP).
- Choose Template as the Issue Type.
- Fill in the Summary and Description fields.
- Click Create.
How do I copy a table in Jira comments?
Now all you have to do is select the range you want to copy into Jira then click on the macro in the quick access toolbar. This will copy the range into the clipboard with the Jira markup, and you can head over to Jira and paste it into a comment.21 мая 2018 г.
How do I format a table in Confluence?
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Enhanced Table Formatting for Confluence via search. …
- Click Install to download and install your app.
How do I edit a bug in Jira?
To edit an existing issue, select Edit to open the Edit Issue dialog and modify the issue details. To change the fields you need to edit, select Configure Fields > Custom and choose the fields you want to show or hide. Select Update to save your changes.
How do I make a field editable in Jira?
How to edit a field description
- Select > Issues.
- In the Fields section, click Field configurations.
- Click Configure next to the field configuration you wish to edit.
- Click Edit next to the field you want to update.
- Enter a new description and click Update.
How do I configure Jira?
How to enable Jira Software features
- Choose > Products.
- In the Jira Software section, click Jira Software configuration.
- Click the checkboxes for the features you want to enable.
How do I add an attachment to a Jira comment?
Go to More ••• > Attachments.
- Navigate to the Jira issue.
- Navigate to and edit the page where you want to link to the attachment.
- Paste the URL onto the page. Confluence automatically converts this to a smart link that displays the issue number, summary text, and status.
How do I insert an image in Confluence?
Go to Insert > Files on the editor toolbar and select any of the previously uploaded files, or. Drag the file directly into the editor (this will upload and insert the file in one step), or. Type ! and choose an attached file from the autocomplete drop down.
How do I use subtask templates in Jira?
- Go to the Template repository project and choose the template you want to edit.
- Open More and tap Create sub-task.
- Complete fields in sub-template pop-up window and click Create.
How do I create a checklist in Jira?
To add a new Checklist, perform the following steps:
- In the Administration menu, go to Issues and click Custom fields.
- Click Add Custom Field. …
- Select the Checklist field and click Next. …
- Specify the name and description for the Checklist.
What are issue types in Jira?
Jira Core (business projects) issue types
- Task. A task represents work that needs to be done.
- Subtask. A subtask is a piece of work that is required to complete a task. …
- Epic. A big user story that needs to be broken down. …
- Bug. A bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of a product.
- Story. …
- Task. …
- Subtask. …