How do I add issues to JIRA dashboard?
1 answer. You should be able to use JIRA’s issue search filter to search for the open issues you’d like to have displayed on the dashboard, then save the filter. From there, add the ‘Filter Results’ gadget to your dashboard and select the open issues filter you just created.
How do I customize my dashboard in Jira?
You can edit the details for your dashboard, and restrict or share with other users according to the permissions that are set.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
How do I create a JQL filter in Jira?
Query results can be saved and used as filters and views across Jira (including boards).
- In the top navigation bar, select Filters.
- Select Advanced issue search. ( …
- Use quick filters for basic search or switch to JQL for advanced search.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira.
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard.
- Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard.
- Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
- Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
How do I find my Jira dashboard?
Jira users can create and manage their own dashboards.
To search for a shared dashboard:
- Choose > System.
- Select Shared Dashboards to open the Search Shared Dashboards page.
- Enter your search criteria into the search field and click the Search button.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
A Jira dashboard is the main display you see when you open Jira. A dashboard shows apps and gadgets that provide different types of information to aid you and your team members as you organize and track a project’s development.
How do I give someone access to my Jira dashboard?
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
What is the use of dashboard in Jira?
You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts. To see all your dashboards: Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
What does != Mean in JQL?
DOES NOT MATCH
How do I create a role in Jira?
Adding a project role
- Choose > System.
- Under SECURITY, select Project roles. The Project Role Browser displays, which contains a list of all the project roles in your Jira site.
- Under Add Project Role at the bottom of the page, enter your desired role’s name and a description.
- Click the Add Project Role button.
What is JQL filter in Jira?
JQL stands for Jira Query Language and is the most powerful and flexible way to search for your issues in Jira. JQL is for everyone: developers, testers, agile project managers, and business users.
How do I add a burndown chart in Jira dashboard?
To view the epic burndown chart:
- Navigate to your scrum project.
- Select the Backlog or Active sprint.
- Click Reports, then select Epic Burndown.
- Select an epic from the dropdown next to the Epic Burndown header. You’ll be able to choose from epics that are in projects configured for your board, via the board’s filter.