How do I add instructional text to a template?
- Create a new template (Click the ‘…’ …
- Add instructional text to the template page from the menubar dropdown for template items.
- Modify the instructional text to say what you want on the page you’d like to include the instructional text on.
- Select the instructional text and copy it to your clipboard.
How do I add a custom status in Jira?
Define A New Status
- Log in as a user with JIRA Administrators permission.
- Go to Statuses page by choosing Cog Icon > Issues > Find Statuses under Issue Attributes category at the left.
- Click at Add Status then specify the name, description and the category for the status you want to add.
How do I add a template to Confluence?
To create a new space template:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Templates > Create new template.
How do I create a text box in Confluence?
Using the Text Field macro
- In the Confluence editor select Insert > Other Macros.
- Find and select Text Field macro.
How do I use Confluence templates?
To promote a template or blueprint:
- Go to Space Tools > Content Tools.
- Choose Promote next to the templates or blueprints you want to appear in the Create dialog. You can only promote templates created in this space.
How do I create a category in Jira?
How to create a project category
- Choose the Jira icon > > Projects.
- Select Project categories.
- Below the list of existing project categories, enter a name and description.
- Click Add.
What are Jira workflows?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
How do I change the workflow status in Jira?
To update the existing project workflow:
- Choose Projects and select a starred or recent project, or choose View all projects and select a project.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings ( ) > Workflows.
- Click the edit pencil to the right of the workflow.
- Do either or both of the following:
How do I save a Confluence page as a template?
Can you create a page and then save it as a global template in confluence?
- Create a new page and restrict editing to yourself – this page will become ytour page template.
- Add all the content you wish to be in the template to this page, including the image with an effect.
- Save the page.
- Click on the tools menu.
How do I update a template in Confluence?
To learn about editing global page templates, see Edit a global template.
To edit a page template:
- Go to the space where the template appears.
- Choose Space settings > Content tools.
- Find the template in the table and select Edit.
13 мая 2020 г.
Can you create forms in Confluence?
Answer. While Confluence does not have out-of-the-box capabilities to create forms, users can use Templates and Blueprints to emulate the look and feel of a form on a Confluence page. Users can customize pre-existing Blueprints, or create their own Blueprints.