How do I reference a ticket in Jira?
Mentioning Jira issues does work already, it just is a bit buggy! All you have to do is put the Ticket ID like TML-384 in the description or comment field, followed by a white space. The white space or line break is necessary, otherwise it does not work.
How do I automatically create a ticket in Jira?
Automatically create linked issues from new requests
- Go to Project settings ( ) > Automation.
- Go to Create Custom Rule.
- Configure when this rule will be triggered by choosing an option for the WHEN action.
- Choose the properties of the Jira Service Desk requests that will trigger linked issues using the IF action.
- Under the THEN action, select Create issue.
How do I add start date and end date in Jira?
How to setup Jira Custom Fields for issue planned start/end dates
- Log in as Administrator into Jira;
- Click Administration -> Issues -> Custom Fields -> Add Custom Field;
- Select ‘Date Picker’ as custom field type then click ‘Next’ button;
- Choose a name like “Planned Start Date” then click ‘Create’ button;
Where is due date in Jira?
Created with Sketch. Notice that the due date appears in small letters next to the create and resolved dates (JIRA 4.0 and earlier) and in the dates section (JIRA 4.1 and later).
How do I link a ticket in Jira?
Creating a link to an issue on another Jira site
- Open the issue you wish to link to another issue.
- Select More > Link to display the Link dialog box.
- Ensure that the Jira Issue item is selected at the left of the dialog box.
How do I link a bug to a story in Jira?
Select Bug in issue type. In same screen find “issue” field, drop down will display the current US at the top, select it. This will create a link to the US you are currently looking at.
Can you link projects in jira?
Choose Administration ( ) > Projects. Select the project that contains the fields you need to configure. On the Jira project configuration page, go to the Fields section. On each field where you will create links, click the Renders link.
How do I create an email ticket in Jira?
JIRA 101: Setting up Emails to Tickets
- Step 2: Create Incoming Mail Server. Go to: JIRA Admin > System > Incoming Mail. Click Add POP/IMAP mail server. Fill in the following details: Name: Give the mail server a name. …
- Step 2: Create a Mail Handler. Go to: JIRA Admin > System > Incoming Mail. Click on Add incoming mail handler. Fill in the following details:
How do I extend sprint end date in Jira?
- Click the Agile link’s down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Click Backlog.
- Hover over the sprint name or date field, click and type the new name or date, then press Enter.