You can add multiple labels by typing them in, separated by spaces. This also means your labels cannot contain spaces. In order to create multiple-word labels, you should use hyphens or underscores.
How do I bulk assign issues in Jira?
To perform a bulk change, select the issues you would like to change and then right click to select bulk change. The bulk change wizard will walk you through the change process through an easy-to-follow wizard. Super simple. Pro Tip: Keep in mind, Jira sends notifications on changes.
How do I add another field in Jira?
- Choose Administration ( ) > Issues.
- Select Fields > Custom fields.
- Select Add custom field.
- In Select a Field Type, select All to make sure you can see all available field types.
- Select a field type and click Next.
- Configure the selection criteria for your field, as shown in the example for the Checkboxes field below:
How do I bulk copy issues in Jira?
Let me summarize the method to bulk copy between projects using JIRA Server.
- Create a filter that filters out the issues you want to copy.
- Go to the Projects under JIRA Administration. …
- In the Project settings page choose Actions/Bulk copy of issues (in top right corner). …
- The issues are duplicated (cloned).
How do I update labels in Jira?
search for issues with your particular label. bulk edit -> select all -> edit issues -> change labels -> add to existing. Add the new label. go back to your search and bulk edit again (at this point, both the new and old labels should be present)
How do I move multiple tickets in Jira?
To move multiple issues to another project:
- From the navigation, select Search.
- Select Advanced search for issues.
- Search for the issues you want to move. …
- Click More (…) > …
- Select the issues you want to move and click Next.
- Choose the Move Issues bulk operation and click Next.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.
How do I bulk cancel Jira tickets?
3 answers. Run a search for them, then select “bulk edit” from the search options menu. Bulk edit will offer you “transition” as well as “edit” options, so you can move the selected issues through the workflow to closed, or edit to “mark” them as closed. Note – you need the global permission to bulk edit.
How do I create a screen in Jira?
How to create a Screen in JIRA:
- Navigate to the Issues Administration page and select Screens from the left sidebar.
- “Add Screen”
- Name your Screen and write a description – The name should be descriptive and say exactly what this Screen is intended for, e.g. “Create Support Issue Screen” or “Edit Bug Issue Screen”.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
How do I create a custom field in Jira?
Select > Issues. Under FIELDS, click Custom fields. Find the custom field you want to configure, click > Contexts and default value. Alternatively, you can click a field’s screens or contexts link and then click Contexts > Create, edit or delete contexts.
How do I duplicate a story in Jira?
Open a JIRA issue that is supposed to be cloned. Select More → Clone when the screen appears. The following screenshot shows how to access the Clone functionality. A user can change the summary while cloning it.
How do I move a test case from one project to another in Jira?
There are two ways to get tests out of one project and into another. One is to export the tests out of project A and then import them into project B. The other is to copy the test case you want to add to another project. Once copied, you can move the copied test case to another project using the JIRA move abilities.
How do I duplicate an epic in Jira?
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Duplicate Epic via search. …
- Click Install to download and install your app.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.