To keep an eye on duplicates use “Show ‘Potential Duplicates’ panel on each issue page” option and “Use plug-in’s Quick Issue Search in Jira header search box” option to have an ability to search the right task.
How do I delete duplicate issues in Jira?
- Go into the issue’s main view via the issue key.
- Press More > Delete – this is assuming you have delete permissions in the permission scheme.
- If you don’t have delete permissions, check what the process is at your company.
How do I find duplicate issues in Jira?
The list of potential duplicates will be displayed on the right panel of any existing Jira ticket. Find Duplicates plug-in works in Create/Edit/Link Issue dialogs. Find Duplicates is also built into Jira Search box enabling instant smart search by issue key, phrase or issue number from a current project.
How do I bulk copy issues in Jira?
Let me summarize the method to bulk copy between projects using JIRA Server.
- Create a filter that filters out the issues you want to copy.
- Go to the Projects under JIRA Administration. …
- In the Project settings page choose Actions/Bulk copy of issues (in top right corner). …
- The issues are duplicated (cloned).
How do I use linked issues in Jira?
To an issue in the same Jira site
- Open the issue that you want to link to.
- Click more (•••) > Link > Jira Issue (or click the quick-add button in the new issue view)
- Choose the type of issue link (for example, “this issue is blocked by…”).
- Specify the issue(s) you want to link to by either:
How do I copy a ticket in Jira?
Open a JIRA issue that is supposed to be cloned. Select More → Clone when the screen appears. The following screenshot shows how to access the Clone functionality. A user can change the summary while cloning it.
How do I create a multiple issue in Jira?
- Choose to add the Create issue or Create subtask post function as usual.
- Configure various options as usual.
- Find the Create multiple issues parameter.
- Add a comma separated list of entries. Processing will: Look at each entry. If no pattern is provided, the entry will be selected for continued processing.
What are linked issues in Jira?
Issue linking allows you to create an association between two existing issues on either the same or different Jira servers. For example: An issue may relate to another. An issue may duplicate another.
How do I link a bug to a story in Jira?
Select Bug in issue type. In same screen find “issue” field, drop down will display the current US at the top, select it. This will create a link to the US you are currently looking at.
What is blocked in Jira?
Thierry, often times people will use a “Blocked” status for something that has another obstacle before it can be fully completed. For example: Your team is attempting to build a plugin for JIRA. However, you’ve realized that your test or development servers are in use by somebody else in the company.