bulk edit -> select all -> edit issues -> change labels -> add to existing. Add the new label. go back to your search and bulk edit again (at this point, both the new and old labels should be present)
How do I bulk edit in Jira?
To perform a bulk change, select the issues you would like to change and then right click to select bulk change. The bulk change wizard will walk you through the change process through an easy-to-follow wizard. Super simple. Pro Tip: Keep in mind, Jira sends notifications on changes.
How do I see all labels in Jira project?
3 answers. For JIRA versions, where there is no labels tab for projects, you can add a labels gadget to your dashboard and select a project within this gadget to get all labels used in a project. If you go to the project page there is a tab for Labes where you can see all labels used in this project.
How do I edit type in Jira?
Edit an issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Click Issue types.
- Find the relevant issue type and click Edit.
- Edit the issue type name, description, or avatar, and click Update.
How do I add multiple labels to a Jira issue?
Add and Remove Labels
To add or remove labels, a user has to go to the View Issue page and select the issue that needs to add labels. Click on More → Labels. A dialogue box will appear.
How do I move status in Jira?
How to update the workflow status in Jira: Build your workflow
- Create a global transition to the ‘On Hold’ status.
- Create a transition from the ‘On Hold’ status to every other status you want to come back to.
14 мая 2019 г.
How do I bulk assign a test case in Jira?
1. The other way to bulk assign test cases is to click on the button at the top left of the interface. A pop-up/modal will appear displaying a range of options to help bulk assign test cases.
How do I bulk upload issues in Jira?
Before you begin, please back up your Jira data.
- Log in to Jira as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
- Select Administration > System > Import & Export > External System Import.
- Select CSV to open the CSV File import page.
- On the CSV File import page, select your CSV Source File.
How do I search labels in Jira?
Replace ‘foo’ and ‘bar’ with the label(s) you want to search for, and separate multiple labels with a + symbol. Adding a label to your results: Once you’re on the Labeled content page, you can add more labels to your search by choosing them from the Related Labels list at the top-right of the page.
How do I change a label name in Jira?
search for issues with your particular label. bulk edit -> select all -> edit issues -> change labels -> add to existing. Add the new label. go back to your search and bulk edit again (at this point, both the new and old labels should be present)
How do I delete a label in Jira?
To completely delete a label from a JIRA instance, the label must be first removed from all the issues in that instance. Once it is removed from all issues, it will no longer be seen when browsing a labels.
How do I change a story to a spike in Jira?
Click on the button and below “Convert to Sub-task” should be an option to “Move”. You should be able to move the issue to story and choose what to do with fields that are present/required in one scheme and not the other. If you don’t have the “issue type” field on your screen you won’t be able to change it.
What are issue types in Jira?
Jira Core (business projects) issue types
- Task. A task represents work that needs to be done.
- Subtask. A subtask is a piece of work that is required to complete a task. …
- Epic. A big user story that needs to be broken down. …
- Bug. A bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of a product.
- Story. …
- Task. …
- Subtask. …
How do I delete an issue in Jira?
Delete issue in JIRA really is delete.
Please follow the steps below:
- Login to JIRA as administrator.
- Click on Cogwheel icon.
- Click on Projects.
- Select the project you need.
- Click on Permissions (left menu)
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Edit permissions.
- Search for ‘Delete issues’ permission, then click on ‘add’ next to it.