To cancel your subscription login to my.atlassian.com and select the ‘+’ key to expand your subscription. There is a ‘Cancel Subscription’ link available for your account.
How do I cancel my atlassian subscription?
Log in to my.atlassian.com (you’ll arrive on the Licenses page by default). Select the ‘+’ sign of your site subscription (the account management pane will display). Select the Cancel Subscription link to request cancellation of your account.
How do I unsubscribe from Jira?
From your organization at admin.atlassian.com, select Billing > Manage Subscriptions in the left navigation panel. From the Atlassian Access card, choose Unsubscribe from the drop down. From the screen that appears, confirm you want to unsubscribe by entering UNSUBSCRIBE in the text box.
How do I manage subscriptions in Jira?
- Login to Jira Site.
- Bring up list of filters you are watching.
- Click on Filter in question you no longer wish to receive emails from.
- To right of Filter name are two choices – Save As and Details.
- Click on Details link.
- Bottom of Details dropdown is Subscription – Click Manage Subscriptions.
How do I turn off notifications in Jira?
Disabling email notifications
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings > Notifications.
- Select Actions > Use a different scheme.
- In the Schemes dropdown, select None.
- Select Associate.
How do I remove confluence from Jira?
> Site administration > Billing > Manage Subscriptions. On this page, click on … > Delete. The next page will have a text box that you will have to type “DELETE” to confirm and then choose the reason why you are removing Confluence and then “Delete”.
What is a Jira subscription?
A subscription provides you with a periodic notification for all issues returned by the search. If you want to be notified when a particular issue changes, you should watch the issue instead. Email. Your search must be saved as a filter, if you want to create an email subscription for it.
How do I delete a site in Jira?
Resetting your site if you have two or more cloud products
- On your cloud site, go to Administration> Billing > Manage subscriptions.
- Look for the product you want to reset (Jira or Confluence), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete.
- Enter the word DELETE into the field.
How do I change notification settings in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I send an email in Jira?
Sending a Test Email from JIRA
- Go to Administration > System > Mail and choose the Outgoing Mail tab in the left side of the page.
- Click the ‘Send a Test Email’ link in the Operations column.
- For debugging it might be helpful to check the ‘SMTP Logging’.
- Hit Send button.
How do I create a jira subscription?
Under Issues > Manage filters, you can search for your filter. Once you find it, click Manage subscriptions out to the right, then Add subscription. You’ll see a popover where you can customize your email subscription.