How do I change my name with Sprint?
Online: Smartphone or Tablet
- Go to m.sprint.com.
- Tap My Account; sign in using your username and password.
- Tap Manage Your Devices.
- Tap Change Caller ID Name.
- Change the name for your phone.
- Tap Save.
How do I change my Jira status name?
There should be no problem to directly edit a status name, even if it’s used. Type “gg” and “Statuses”, find the corresponding status and edit it.
How do I change the sprint length in Jira?
- Click the Agile link’s down-arrow in the top navigation bar, then select your preferred board from the resulting dropdown menu.
- Click Backlog.
- Hover over the sprint name or date field, click and type the new name or date, then press Enter.
How do I get someone off my Sprint plan?
Add or remove devices in your sprint.com profile
- Click on the My Account then Profile & Settings.
- Click Limits & Permissions.
- Click on the Tell us about your device link.
- You will see the My device page. There are 4 options on this page:
How can I change my Sprint account owner?
Customer instructions for change of ownership
- Have an active Sprint account. Call 855-808-4185 to establish a new account if needed.
- Go to www.Sprint.com/register to register your Sprint account with your account number, not the phone number.
- Provide the Releasor your Sprint account number.
How do I edit status in Jira?
Adding, editing, and deleting a status
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE ATTRIBUTES, select Statuses.
- Click Add Status.
- Fill in the status name, description and category. Categories help you identify where issues are in their lifecycle. …
- Associate the status with a workflow step to activate it.
How do I rename a workflow in Jira?
You cannot edit the name of the workflow or its scheme. If you want to rename it, you need to make a copy of it and rename it and apply that workflow to the right workflow scheme. If you want to rename a workflow scheme, its the same procedure, just make a copy of it and rename it.
Can we change sprint duration?
Improvement/adapting is a continuous process, so decision to change the sprint length can be taken for example at the end of a refinement session if someone brings it up and there’s time to discuss. Yes, bearing in mind that it is of course the length of future sprints which is being negotiated.
What happens when you complete sprint in Jira?
When you complete the sprint, the following actions will occur: Your completed issues will move out of Active sprints. You can move any issues not completed at the end of the sprint to one of the inactive sprints, the Backlog, or a new sprint.
Can you have multiple active sprints in Jira?
The Parallel sprints feature lets you enable multiple active sprints that are running in parallel with each other. For example, if you have two teams working from the same backlog, each team can now work on their own active sprint simultaneously.
Can you cancel one line of a Sprint family plan?
To cancel a line of service you would have to call in. As long as you have an active line of service you remain a customer. … Canceling one line of service may require you change the plan on the other line.
How much is it to cancel a line with Sprint?
The early termination fee is prorated, which means that as more time passes, you will pay less to terminate the fee. The way Sprint figures out the fee is that it charges $20 per month for each month that’s left on your contract with a maximum fee of $350 and a minimum of $100 per device.
How do I remove myself from someone’s phone plan?
Contact the customer service of the carrier and simply request to have your line removed from the plan. You may be able to create your own unique account or your line may be added as a sub-account to the main account. You can also change the plan so you receive an individual plan.