How do I change notification settings in Jira?
To change your notification preferences:
- Go to your avatar (the ‘Profile’ menu) at the top of the page and choose Profile.
- Click Notifications, then Edit notification preferences, on the right.
- Choose an option from How would you like Bamboo to send you notifications. …
- Choose an Email format option.
- Click Save.
24 мая 2016 г.
How do I set email alerts?
First, turn on notifications & choose your settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications and select a notification level.
- Tap Inbox notifications. …
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.
How do I change my email in Jira?
Starting on the Edit Profile page, do the following:
- Click the Change Credentials link under Account Settings.
- Enter the new address you will use in the Email field.
- Enter your password in the Current Password field.
- Click Save.
Where are Jira settings?
Changing the user default settings
- Log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission.
- Choose > System > Default user preferences to open the User Default Settings page.
- Click the Edit default values button. The User Default Settings window displays.
- Make the changes you wish to apply. …
- Click the Update button.
How do I change the language in Jira?
Changing the default language
Select General Configuration to open the Administration page. Click the ‘Edit Settings’ button, then select the appropriate language in the drop-down box next to ‘Default language’. Any additional languages you have installed will appear in the list. See Translating Jira.29 мая 2018 г.
How do I see notifications in Jira?
If you’re not a Jira admin, you can manage the email notifications you receive in your personal settings.
Jira Administrators can specify a default email format:
- Choose > System.
- Select Default user preferences.
- Select Edit default values.
- In the Email format dropdown, choose either text or html.
- Select Update.
How can I get my texts sent to my email?
When sending an email, just click on the ‘Gmail SMS Alert’ icon on the bottom, and you will get an SMS text alert when your email recipient replies back to you.
How do I get immediate email notifications on my iPhone?
Enable Push Notifications
- Tap on the Settings icon from your Home Screen.
- Scroll to find and tap on Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap on Fetch New Data.
- Find the toggle next to Push. …
- Once Push is enabled, scroll down to locate your Mail Account from within the list of accounts and tap on it.
How do I get email notifications for text messages?
How to Turn On Email Notifications
- Go to Email Notifications under your Settings menu option.
- In the Add a New Email Recipient section, enter the email you want to receive notifications.
- Click Add Recipient.
- Repeat as needed.
Can Jira send email reminders?
Issue Reminders Jira plugin allows you to create multiple reminders to issues in addition to global due date reminders. – You can send reminders to users, groups, project roles and an email address at the same time. … Recipient doesn’t need to access Jira to view issue details.
How do I change my email address on my target account?
From the Home page of the project, click on the Target’s name. From the Target Management box on the right side of the page click Edit Target’s Details. Update the Target’s email address. Click “Save Changes.”
How do I delete my Atlassian account?
To delete an account: Log in to your Account settings at https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile. Select Account preferences from the left navigation. From the Delete your account section, click the Delete account button.
How do I configure Jira?
How to enable Jira Software features
- Choose > Products.
- In the Jira Software section, click Jira Software configuration.
- Click the checkboxes for the features you want to enable.
Where is settings in Confluence?
Other people using Confluence can enable or disable the settings on their user profiles independently. To change your editor preferences: Choose your profile picture at top right of the screen, then choose Settings. Click Editor under ‘Your Settings’ in the left-hand panel.
How do I create an application link in Jira?
Create an application link
Log in to Jira as a user with ‘Jira Administrator’ permissions. Choose > Products. Select Application Links in the left menu. Enter the URL of the application you want to link to, then click Create new link.