It’s not possible to change the existing URL, but you can migrate from one Cloud instance to a new Cloud instance with the new name you prefer. Exceptions like having shorter names and omitting numbers are not possible at the moment.
How do I change the URL in Jira?
Also, if you want to change from http://hostname:8080/jira to http://hostname:8080 or to any custom URL, you will need to change the JIRA Options in the General Configuration (Administration » General Configuration).
How do I move my jira server to the cloud?
On this page
- Migration planning.
- Step 1: Complete the pre-migration checklist.
- Step 2: Determine your user migration strategy.
- Step 3: Back up your Jira Server database.
- Step 4: Back up your Jira Server attachments, project avatars, and logos.
- Step 5: Import your server database backup into Jira Cloud.
How do I find the base URL in Jira?
The base URL must be set to the same URL by which browsers will be viewing your Jira instance.
To configure the Base URL:
- Choose Administration ( ) > System.
- Choose General Configuration in the left-hand panel.
- Choose Edit Settings.
- Enter the new URL in the Base URL text box.
- Choose Save.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I reset Jira cloud?
Resetting your site if you have two or more cloud products
- On your cloud site, go to Administration> Billing > Manage subscriptions.
- Look for the product you want to reset (Jira or Confluence), select the 3 dots for more options, and then select Delete.
- Enter the word DELETE into the field.
What is the base URL?
A base URL is, basically, the consistent part of your web address. … Everything that follows it is known as a URL path. To find the base URL of your website, go to the site’s front page.
What is Jira site name?
Site names are chosen for an entire Atlassian Cloud site at the time you sign up for your first Atlassian Cloud product – for example, when you first sign up for Jira Software Cloud or Confluence Cloud.
How do I move my server to the cloud?
- Step 1: Establish the migration-architect role. …
- Step 2: Choose your level of cloud integration. …
- Step 3: Choose a single cloud or go multi-cloud. …
- Step 4: Establish cloud KPIs. …
- Step 5: Establish performance baselines. …
- Step 6: Prioritize migration components. …
- Step 7: Perform any necessary refactoring.
How do I move my Confluence server to the cloud?
Install the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant app
- In Confluence Server go to > Manage apps.
- Choose Find new add-ons.
- Search for the Confluence Cloud Migration Assistant app.
- Choose Install and you’re all set.
How do I move a project from one Jira cloud to another?
If the target site has no existing data (clean new site)
- Prepare a full export of your backup with attachments using the Jira Backup Manager as per Exporting issues.
- Import the backup generated above to your new cloud site as per Importing issues.
- Delete any unwanted projects.
How do I create a link in Jira?
Using shortcut Links
- Choose Link > Advanced and enter or paste the shortcut link into the Link field (shortcut links are case-insensitive)
- Modify or enter link text (this is the text that will appear on the page)
- Choose Insert.
What is confluence URL?
Restart Confluence and check you can access it at http://www.foobar.com/confluence.
How do I find the hostname in Jira?
Choose Administration ( ) > System. Select System info on the left menu to open the System info page. The Server ID is displayed in the Jira Info section of the page.29 мая 2018 г.
How do I delete Jira?
1 answer. If you mean “delete it from my Jira”, then log in as a site administrator, go to the user section and remove the user from all groups etc and then delete them.
How do I delete a software in Jira?
To uninstall Jira from Linux:
- Open a Linux console.
- Change directory ( cd ) to your Jira installation directory. For example: …
- Execute the command uninstall. …
- Follow the prompts to uninstall Jira from your computer.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I delete an Atlassian organization?
You can cancel your subscription on my.atlassian.com or if you won’t access Jira anymore, your site will be automatically deleted after 120 days.