How do I change the dashboard in Jira?
Share and edit your dashboard
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
How do I change my default homepage in Jira?
Take a look at Set your site homepage:
- Go to > Site administration (or. > User management if you’re not using the new Jira experience yet)
- Choose Application access in the left panel.
- Hit the User defaults button at the top-right of the page.
- Pick the default application under the Homepage heading.
- Hit Set defaults.
How do I set a default project in Jira?
If not, create one first then go to Dashboards > Manage Dashboards. You should see a “star” shaped checkbox next to each Dashboard name indicating whether or not it is a “favorite.” Uncheck each star except for the one you want as the default and voilà! it is now the default project when you open Jira.
What is Jira system dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira. … You can create a personal dashboard and add gadgets to keep track of assignments and issues you’re working on. Dashboards are designed to display gadgets that help you organize your projects, assignments, and achievements in different charts.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira.
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard.
- Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard.
- Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
- Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
A Jira dashboard is the main display you see when you open Jira. A dashboard shows apps and gadgets that provide different types of information to aid you and your team members as you organize and track a project’s development.
Which project board is used by teams that plan their work in Sprint?
How do I create a team dashboard in Jira?
How to set up an agile dashboard in Jira Software
- Step 1: Go to Dashboards in the top nav bar, select Manage Dashboards and press Create Dashboard from the button in the upper right hand corner of your screen. …
- Step 2: Name and describe your dashboard. …
- Step 3: Fill out the rest of the information that you see fit.
How do I find my Jira dashboard?
Jira users can create and manage their own dashboards.
To search for a shared dashboard:
- Choose > System.
- Select Shared Dashboards to open the Search Shared Dashboards page.
- Enter your search criteria into the search field and click the Search button.
How do I make a good dashboard in Jira?
Create your dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I add issues to JIRA dashboard?
1 answer. You should be able to use JIRA’s issue search filter to search for the open issues you’d like to have displayed on the dashboard, then save the filter. From there, add the ‘Filter Results’ gadget to your dashboard and select the open issues filter you just created.