How do I edit filters in Jira dashboard?
Editing a board’s filter
- Click Projects, then select the relevant project.
- Select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings.
- In the General tab: To change the filter’s JQL query, click Edit Filter Query. To change the filter’s name, description, or shares, click Edit Filter Shares.
How do I manage filters in Jira?
Configuring filters in Jira. To access your filters, navigate to Issues > Manage Filters. From there, you can edit your filter’s details as well as work on filters that other users have shared with you. Users can also Manage Viewers and Editors and Manage Subscriptions for their filters.
How do I change a private filter to public in Jira?
Choose the Jira icon > Filters > View all filters. Find the filter and choose actions ( ) > Edit. Click the X icon next to “Public” and click Save.
How do I give someone access to my Jira dashboard?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
How do I change the filter owner in Jira?
Changing Jira Dashboard and Filter Owners
- Jira Administration > System.
- Shared Items > Shared filters / Shared dashboards.
- Search by Dashboard or Filter name and/or owner.
- Select admin gear at right > Change Owner.
- Change Owner: Name of Dashboard > select new owner.
- Select “Change owner” button.
- The Owner is now changed.
How do I rename a filter in Jira?
menu option to the far right of each filter, and select the option for “Edit Filter details”. From there you should be able to rename an existing filter name.
How do I subscribe to a filter in Jira?
Run the filter that you want to subscribe to, then click Details (next to filter name). Fill in the ‘Filter Subscription form’ and click Subscribe.
What is average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.
How do I create a Smart Filter in Jira?
Click on the Add Smart Filter button at the top-right of the page. Insert a name, select at least one tag type and click on Create button. Select a color and/or insert a label (depending on which Tag Types you have selected for your smart filter), insert a JQL for the clause and click the Add button.
How do I share a favorite filter in Jira?
2 answers. Edit the filter and select “everyone” as the share group (or “jira users” if you only want logged-in people to see it). You must have the global permission “share objects” to allow this. You must be a registered user to add a comment.
How do I share a private filter in Jira?
These are the steps I have tried following to share my filters:
- Navigate to “issues and filters”
- Select “view all filters”
- Click the “…” menu and select “Edit” on the filter I am trying to share.
- In the Access section, select Project > Specific Project Name > All Roles > Add.
- Click Save.
How do you share filters?
A shared filter is a filter whose creator has shared that filter with other users.
Changing the ownership of a shared filter
- Choose > System.
- Click Shared Filters.
- Search for a filter or scroll through the full list.
- Next to the shared filter, click > Change owner.
- Search for the relevant user and click Change Owner.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira.
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard.
- Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard.
- Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
- Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
How do I add issues to JIRA dashboard?
1 answer. You should be able to use JIRA’s issue search filter to search for the open issues you’d like to have displayed on the dashboard, then save the filter. From there, add the ‘Filter Results’ gadget to your dashboard and select the open issues filter you just created.