How do I change filters in Jira?
Editing a board’s filter
- Click Projects, then select the relevant project.
- Select more ( ) in the top right corner > Board settings.
- In the General tab: To change the filter’s JQL query, click Edit Filter Query. To change the filter’s name, description, or shares, click Edit Filter Shares.
How do I change a private filter to public in Jira?
Choose the Jira icon > Filters > View all filters. Find the filter and choose actions ( ) > Edit. Click the X icon next to “Public” and click Save.
How do you share filters?
To share an existing filter using the Details button:
- Choose Issues > Manage Filters.
- Click the My tab. This tab displays all the filters that have been created by you.
- Locate the filter you wish to share and click on it.
- Click the Details link to the right of the filter’s name, as shown here:
How do I delete a private filter in Jira?
In JIRA, it is not possible to delete other users private filters and subscriptions at the moment.
How do I create a saved filter in Jira?
Saving a search as a filter
- Define and run your search.
- Click the Save as link above the search results. The Save Filter dialog is displayed.
- Enter a name for the new filter and click Submit. Your filter is created.
How do I create a quick filter in Jira?
You can create additional Quick Filters or edit existing Quick Filters. Any additional Quick Filters that you create will appear as buttons next to the ‘Only My Issues’ and ‘Recently Updated’ buttons on the board. Go to the desired board, then click Board > Configure. Click the Quick Filters tab.
How do I share a private filter in Jira?
These are the steps I have tried following to share my filters:
- Navigate to “issues and filters”
- Select “view all filters”
- Click the “…” menu and select “Edit” on the filter I am trying to share.
- In the Access section, select Project > Specific Project Name > All Roles > Add.
- Click Save.
How do I share a favorite filter in Jira?
2 answers. Edit the filter and select “everyone” as the share group (or “jira users” if you only want logged-in people to see it). You must have the global permission “share objects” to allow this. You must be a registered user to add a comment.
What is a filter in Jira?
A filter is a saved issue search. Jira users can search for issues using different criteria in basic or advanced search, and then save their results as a filter, becoming the filter’s owner. … If the filter is private, only the owner and Jira admin can view and modify it.
How do I subscribe to a filter in Jira?
Run the filter that you want to subscribe to, then click Details (next to filter name). Fill in the ‘Filter Subscription form’ and click Subscribe.
How do I share a dashboard in Jira?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- ensure that you are in that group you want to share the dashboard to.
- ensure that you share the filter to that group and then.
- share the dashboard to the group. open the dashboard. from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard” from Add Shares options, select Group.
31 мая 2016 г.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
Types of Reports in Jira
- Time tracking reports.
- Scrum project reports.
- Kanban project reports.
- Pie Chart Reports.
- Created vs. resolved issue reports.
- Version workload reports.
- Version time tracking reports.
How do you delete a filter?
- Enter your login info and sign in.
- Click on ⚙. It’s the Settings icon located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Filters and Blocked Addresses tab. …
- Check the box next to the filter you want to delete.
- Click Delete. …
- Click OK.
What is the use of average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.