On the Versions screen, hover over the relevant version to display the cog icon, then select Release from the drop-down menu. If there are any issues set with this version as their ‘Fix For’ version, Jira applications allow you to choose to change the ‘Fix For’ version if you wish.
How do I add a fix version in Jira?
- Click on Projects -> Choose the appropriate project.
- At the Project Summary Page -> Click on the Administration tab.
- On the left pane , click on Versions.
- Fill in the Name of the versions and Description then click on the Add button.
- Repeat Step 4 until you are done adding all the versions.
How do I downgrade Jira version?
2 answers. There is no route to downgrade a Jira system. There are some workarounds – rarely, the database is compatible enough that you can just change the version flag and it will work. A little bit more likely is you can export to xml, hack the flag in there and re-import.11 мая 2018 г.
How do I change the date in Jira?
Portfolio for Jira allows you to configure your release dates in a few easy steps:
- Go to your plan > Releases.
- Create a new release or select an existing one.
- Select Edit.
- Configure the dates and close the window. Start Date. Description. As early as possible.
How do I update JIRA server version?
If you’re using Jira Service Desk, you can update it directly in the UI, without downloading a separate installer.
- Go to Administration ( ) > Applications > Versions and licenses.
- Update Jira Service Desk. This will automatically update Service Desk to a compatible version.
What is fix version?
Fix version is the version where you plan on releasing a feature or bugfix to customers. This field is used for release planning, monitoring progress and velocity, and is used widely in reporting.
What is the difference between release and version in Jira?
In JIRA, versions are intended to indicate an actual version of your software (2.3. … However, depending on how your software is being delivered, you could also use releases in this field. For instance, our project has time-boxed releases where the content of the release is flexible but the release date is not.
What is the latest version of JIRA software?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
What happens when you release in Jira?
1 answer. You enter a release version and all the issues in the done column are stamped with that version. As the board filter is (usually) set to say “consider anything with a version as release and don’t put it on the board”, that’s how it clears stuff out.
How do I manage a release in Jira?
Release your version in Jira Software
- Go to the project that your version is in, and then click Releases > your desired version.
- On the version page, click the Release button.
- The release dialog will be displayed.
- Enter the details for the release, then click the Release button.
What is my Jira version?
You can check Jira Software version on the footer of any page in JIRA. It will be written in grey font. Or you can go to Applicatons->Versions and Licenses. You can see there the verisons of Jira Software, Jira Service Desk and Jira Core.
What is a version in Jira software?
In Jira Software, each release is called a version. There are two ways to create versions in your project. Only project admins can create versions. Select Releases in the project menu on the left.14 мая 2020 г.
What’s the difference between Jira core and Jira software?
In JIRA Software, you have extra agile functionality, including the ability plan agile work from project backlog to sprint. … JIRA Core takes this workflow engine and caters it for business teams to develop organized, easy to use, task-oriented projects.22 мая 2017 г.