How do I switch back to the old Jira view?
Click on the little person icon in the lower left corner of jira. and click personal settings. Scroll down to the bottom to the Jira Labs section and turn off the new view. It’s a green check mark slider switch.
How do I change the home page space in Confluence?
To use a page as your site home page:
- Go to. (Settings) in the Confluence navigation > Further Configuration.
- Click Edit.
- Select a space from the Site Homepage dropdown menu. When users log in or click the site logo, Confluence will go to the overview page of the space you choose.
- Hit Save.
How do I set home in Jira?
- Use the JIRA configuration tool to change the location of your JIRA home directory. Edit the jira-applications.properties file. …
- Set an environment variable in your operating system. Set an environment variable named JIRA_HOME in your operating system whose value is the location of your JIRA home directory.
How do I create a new status in Jira?
Define A New Status
Go to Statuses page by choosing Cog Icon > Issues > Find Statuses under Issue Attributes category at the left. Click at Add Status then specify the name, description and the category for the status you want to add.
How do I change a workflow in Jira board?
To update the existing project workflow:
- Choose Projects and select a starred or recent project, or choose View all projects and select a project.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings ( ) > Workflows.
- Click the edit pencil to the right of the workflow.
- Do either or both of the following:
How do I make my Confluence page beautiful?
- Find your template. The first step to making beautiful, effective Confluence pages is to get inspired! …
- Choose your editor tools. After you’ve gotten your recipe inspiration, the next step is to understand what ingredients you’ll need to create a delightful Confluence page. …
- Mix in some macros. …
- Use a mouth-watering layout.
How do I configure Confluence?
Set up Confluence
- Choose installation type. Choose Production installation. …
- Enter your license. …
- Connect to your database. …
- Populate your new site with content. …
- Choose where to manage users. …
- Create your administrator account. …
- Start using Confluence.
What is JIRA home directory?
The Jira home directory contains key data that help define how Jira works. This document outlines the purpose of the various files and subdirectories within the Jira home directory. … C:Program FilesAtlassianApplication DataJIRA (on Windows) or. /var/atlassian/application-data/JIRA (on Linux)
Where is Jira application properties?
properties file located in jira-home> directory as is also outlined in Advanced JIRA application configuration. You can also use the jira-config.
Where is Jira installation directory?