How do I change the owner of my dashboard in Salesforce?
Choose a Running User in Salesforce Classic
- Edit a dashboard.
- Click the. …
- Choose a running user setting. …
- Optionally, select Let authorized users change running user to enable those with permission to change the running user on the dashboard view page. …
- Click OK.
- In the View dashboard as field, enter a running user.
- Save your dashboard.
How do I give someone access to my Jira dashboard?
how to give dashboard access to group in JIRA
- open the dashboard.
- from tools drop down list, select “share dashboard”
- from Add Shares options, select Group.
- choose the specific group and click the “+Add” button.
31 мая 2016 г.
Can you export a JIRA dashboard?
Exporting a Jira Dashboard to PDF
If desired, use the standard Jira Edit Layout button to select the column layout. Use the mouse to rearrange the Dataplane gadgets as you wish. From the dashboard page, select Tools » Export Dataplane Reports to PDF.
How do I manage my Jira dashboard?
Your dashboard is the main display you see when you log in to Jira.
Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard.
- Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard.
- Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
- Fill out the remaining fields and click Save.
What is determined by the running user of the dashboard?
The ‘Running User’ is the user who determine the security settings for which the data in the dashboard will be displayed. … A dynamic dashboard is one in which each user will see the data in that dashboard at the security level they are provided.
How many dynamic dashboards are there in Salesforce?
5 dynamic dashboards
How do I customize my dashboard in Jira?
You can edit the details for your dashboard, and restrict or share with other users according to the permissions that are set.
- Choose the Jira icon ( or ) > Dashboards.
- Choose your dashboard in the sidebar and click more (•••) > Edit dashboard.
- Edit the settings and choose Update.
How do I create a dashboard in Jira tools?
Create your dashboard
- From your project in Jira click Dashboards and View all Dashboards.
- In the top right you can click on Create dashboard.
- Fill in the name.
- Start from a blank dashboard.
- For Shared with select Public and click Add.
- Click Create.
How do I edit gadgets in JIRA dashboard?
If you don’t already have a dashboard, select Manage Dashboards from the dropdown, then Create new dashboard. Once your dashboard is created, on the dashboard, select Add Gadget. Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add. You can see a list of these gadgets in Gadgets for Jira applications.
How do I export a dashboard?
To export a dashboard
- To export the dashboard to a PDF file, from the File menu, select Export to PDF. The dashboard is exported and displayed in a browser window.
- To export the dashboard as a MicroStrategy dashboard file, from the File menu, select Download Dashboard. Select whether to save or open the dashboard.
How do I export backlog from Jira to excel?
You can use Shift + Left click on the first issue followed by Left click on the last issue in the backlog-screen and than right click to export to Excel or other possibillities.
How do I export from Jira to excel?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Stop your Jira instance.
- Enter the <jira-home> directory and find the jira-config. properties file. If your Jira installation is new, you might not see it. …
- Now it’s time to edit the file and add a parameter in a new line: jira. export. excel. …
- Save the configuration file. Close it.
- Restart Jira.
What is the purpose of Jira dashboard?
A Jira dashboard is the main display you see when you open Jira. A dashboard shows apps and gadgets that provide different types of information to aid you and your team members as you organize and track a project’s development.
How do I add issues to JIRA dashboard?
1 answer. You should be able to use JIRA’s issue search filter to search for the open issues you’d like to have displayed on the dashboard, then save the filter. From there, add the ‘Filter Results’ gadget to your dashboard and select the open issues filter you just created.