Login to JIRA as system administrator. Go to Administration and go to Issues. Find Resolutions and use the “Add new resolution” option to create a new resolution called “Done”. Now when you try to close the issue, you will be able to set the Resolution to “Done”.
How do I change my resolution?
To change your screen resolution
- Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.
- Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.
What is the difference between status and resolution in Jira?
Statuses represent the position of an issue in its workflow. A status can be mapped to one workflow step. Resolutions are the ways in which an issue can be closed. Read more about the default statuses, resolutions and priorities that come with your Jira products.
How do I change my resolution to 1920×1080?
Change the Screen Resolution in Control Panel
- Right-click on Windows button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click Adjust Screen Resolution under Appearance and Personalization (Figure 2). …
- If you have more than one monitor connected to your computer, then select the monitor that you want to change the screen resolution of.
Can you change TV resolution?
Each television has a few different resolution options you can pick from by going into the Settings > Output Resolution menu. Higher resolutions mean more pixels and therefore a better picture and vice versa. You can change the resolution whenever you want.
What is resolution date in Jira?
Resolved date is set when you set or change the resolution. It will be cleared when you clear your resolution (i.e. in a postfunction). See also: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOCSPRINT/Resolved,+Resolution+and+Resolution+Date.
How do I change the date resolution in Jira?
In JIRA Cloud it is possible to update the resolution date by doing a CSV import. Just export a CSV of the issues you need to update. Add a “resolved date” column, populate dates, then import into JIRA as Admin via External System Import. Make sure to set the date formatting to match in CSV and import tool.
What does set resolution mean in Jira?
The “Resolution” field is an important feature in Jira. … Any issue that has the Resolution field set is treated by Jira applications as “resolved”. The Issue Navigator displays “Unresolved” when no resolution is set for an issue.22 мая 2019 г.
How do I create a new status in Jira?
Define A New Status
Go to Statuses page by choosing Cog Icon > Issues > Find Statuses under Issue Attributes category at the left. Click at Add Status then specify the name, description and the category for the status you want to add.
How do I change a workflow in Jira board?
To update the existing project workflow:
- Choose Projects and select a starred or recent project, or choose View all projects and select a project.
- From your project’s sidebar, select Project settings ( ) > Workflows.
- Click the edit pencil to the right of the workflow.
- Do either or both of the following:
How do I change my status in Confluence?
From the editor toolbar, choose Insert > Other Macros. Choose Status from the Confluence content category. Enter a status and choose a color.20 мая 2020 г.
How do I change resolution from 1366×768 to 1920×1080?
Just Right click on the desktop, access Graphic properties, access display and change the resolution from 1366×768 to 1920×1080. Done.
How do I change my screen resolution when I can’t see it?
To enter into low-resolution mode in Windows 10 in change the settings in it, follow the steps given below.
- Restart your PC.
- Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.
- Click See Advanced Repair Options.
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced Options.
- Click Windows Startup Settings.
- Click Restart.