How do I export a project in Jira?
In the menu on the left, in the PROJECT CONFIGURATOR section, click Export projects. Select the projects that you want to export from the dropdown menu. Select Complete project below the list of projects, and click Export options.
How do I copy an existing workflow in Jira?
Select > Issues. Click Workflows. Find the workflow you want to duplicate and click Copy. Enter a new name and description and click Copy.
How do I create a custom report in Jira?
Creating a Jira report
- Overview of the tutorial.
- Create the app project.
- Review and tweak the generated stub code.
- Add the plugin modules.
- Add module properties.
- Write the Single Level Group By Report Extended code.
17 мая 2019 г.
How do I make a project public in Jira?
- Go to Admin Settings > Issues > Permission Schemes.
- Click Add permission scheme and give it a Name.
- Once this is complete, under the actions tab, click Permissions.
- Here, you can assign groups to any given Project Permissions (I’d recommend creating a group of users for visibility)
How do I export and import a project in Jira?
You can do this with the Project Import tool natively in JIRA. Basically you take an XML dump of JIRA A and point the Project Import in JIRA B at it. Select the project you want, work through a couple of screens to make sure everything is available (fields, users etc) and then import.
How do I move a problem from one project to another in Jira?
To move an issue:
- View the issue that you wish to move.
- Select More > Move.
- The first page of the Move Issue wizard is displayed. Complete the steps required.
- The confirmation page will display with all of your changes. …
- Your issue will be moved to the target project and displayed on screen.
29 мая 2018 г.
How do I copy a workflow?
- Open the workflow template that you want to copy. …
- Enter the Workflow ID WS* in the Workflow field. …
- Choose Workflow Save As .
- Enter an abbreviation and a name for your workflow and choose Continue . …
- Create the Object Directory Entry for your workflow and choose Save .
What is a workflow scheme in Jira?
A workflow scheme defines a set of associations – or mappings – between a workflow and an issue type. As a Jira administrator, you can associate issue types with different workflows within a workflow schemes and then share this association with multiple projects.
How do I create a workflow active in Jira?
To activate a workflow:
- Select > Issues.
- Under WORKFLOWS, click Workflow schemes to see a list of active and inactive schemes.
- Create a workflow scheme or edit an active workflow scheme. …
- Add your workflow to the scheme. …
- Follow the steps in the Associating a workflow scheme with a project section below.
How do I extract reports in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
How do I create a bug report in Jira?
When creating an issue, you need to select the project you want to add this bug to, as well as the issue type. For bug reporting, we’ll be choosing the issue type “Bug”, but let’s take a quick look at the different issue types available.
How do I share a Jira board?
In Jira, click Projects. If you see your Project under CURRENT PROJECT or RECENT PROJECTS, click it.
- Click in the Users or groups textbox. Type in the user’s first initial and last name. Jira will display a list of matches. Click the correct user.
- For Role, scroll down and click Users.
- Click the Add button.
How do I create a permission scheme in Jira?
Adding users, groups, or roles to a permission scheme
- Choose Administration ( ) > Issues.
- Select Permission Schemes to open the Permission Schemes page, which displays a list of all permission schemes in your Jira system and the projects that use each scheme.