Request forms in JIRA Service Desk are set up as Request Types. Go to the project settings of your Service Desk project and select Request Types. Over there, you can associate a new Request Type with an underlying issue type, select an icon, title and description for your form, configure fields and so on.
How do I create a custom report in Jira?
Creating a Jira report
- Overview of the tutorial.
- Create the app project.
- Review and tweak the generated stub code.
- Add the plugin modules.
- Add module properties.
- Write the Single Level Group By Report Extended code.
17 мая 2019 г.
How do I create a template in Jira?
Create a template
- Click Create at the top of the screen to open the Create issue screen.
- In the Create Issue dialog box, select the Template Repository project – the default repository is called Templates (TEMP).
- Choose Template as the Issue Type.
- Fill in the Summary and Description fields.
- Click Create.
How do I create a custom workflow in Jira?
How to Create a New Workflow in Jira
- Open Jira.
- Click Issues, and then click Workflows.
- To create a new workflow, click the Add workflow button.
- Type in a name and add a workflow description. The new workflow opens and is ready to edit.
How do I extract reports in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
How do I use Confluence templates?
To promote a template or blueprint:
- Go to Space Tools > Content Tools.
- Choose Promote next to the templates or blueprints you want to appear in the Create dialog. You can only promote templates created in this space.
How do I create a custom template in Confluence?
To create a new space template:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Templates > Create new template.
How do I create a fillable form in Confluence?
The fastest, easiest way to create input forms in Confluence. Collect user input, feedback, surveys, polls, RSVPs
- Add an Easy Form Macro to the page.
- Drag and drop fields to quickly create your form!
- Click “Save” and Voila!
Can we create dashboard in Jira?
Create a dashboard
You can create and customize your own dashboard to display the information you need. Only Jira admins can customize the system dashboard. Choose Dashboards > Create dashboard. Name your dashboard and add a description so your team knows when to use it.
What is Jira Workflow?
A Jira workflow is a set of statuses and transitions that an issue moves through during its lifecycle, and typically represents a process within your organization. … You need to log in as a user with the Administer Jira global permission to access and manage workflows.
What are the three types of reports in Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report:
What is a bug in Jira?
Issue types are a JIRA concept and are the underlying objects for request types. Keep track of different types of issues, such as bugs or tasks. Each issue type can be configured differently. Bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of the product.
How do you code a bug tracker?
- Set up the application.
- Create the module.
- Display the projects and bugs.
- Create an AreaRegistration class.
- Create the project and bug controllers.
- Create the bug and the project views.
- Create the bug tracker layout.
- Add the ProjectMaster view to the navigation.
How do I create a test case in Jira?
Quick Tips for Writing Test Cases in Jira
- Create a “Test Case” Issue — and Keep It Open. But Jira issues are meant to be pushed to done. …
- Tweak a User Story to Be a Test Case. …
- Add a “Testing” Status to Your Jira Workflow. …
- Automate Your Testing Processes. …
- Integrate Your Tools. …
- Use Traceability.