How do I create a dropdown list in Jira?
Go to <jira-url>/secure/admin/ViewCustomFields. jspa and create a new select list custom field and it to the issue type of your project that you want. Then wen you want to edit the field for any request type related to this issue type, you could see your select list field.
How do I create a calculated field in Jira?
To add a Calculated Number custom field type to your instance:
- Log in to JIRA as an administrator.
- Go to the Administration icon and click on it.
- Click on Issues – > Custom fields.
- Click on Add custom field .
- Click on Advanced in the left panel.
- Locate Calculated Number Field and select it.
- Click on Next .
How do I restrict custom fields in Jira?
- Go to the Project –> Project settings –> Workflow –> Edit.
- Select the required Status, which has to be set as uneditable.
- Click on properties.
- In the new window that comes up, set.
- Proper key = jira.issue.editable.
- property value = false.
13 мая 2019 г.
How do I edit custom field values in Jira?
To add a new custom field, type a custom field name in the Add Value field, and click Add. Note that these options are case insensitive, so when using a select or multi-select list for a notification scheme, JIRA-ADMINISTRATORS will match the jira-administrators group.
How do I add a drop down list in Confluence?
This is what I made it work:
- Add the table.
- Insert the Expand macro.
- On the page in Edit mode, click on the Task List icon in the Toolbar (the one with the ticks).
- Add three of those and label them High, Medium, Low.
- Save the page.
- Now Click on ‘Click here to expand’.
- Select whichever tick box is appropriate.
How do I edit a custom field?
Edit Custom Fields
- From the management settings for the field’s object, go to Fields.
- Click Edit next to the field’s name.
- Modify the field attributes. …
- Optionally, define custom help text for the field.
- For lookup and master-detail relationship fields, optionally define a lookup filter.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.
How do I add a field to a screen in Jira?
Add a custom field to a screen
- Select > Issues.
- Under FIELDS, click Custom fields.
- Find the custom field and click > Associate to Screens. …
- Check the screens on which you want to display this custom field.
- To add more screens or remove screens, click a field’s screens link and then click Screens > Add or remove associated screens.