What kind of reports can we generate from Jira?
We can generate following reports in JIRA:
- 1) Average Age Report: It shows that how many issues are pending or unsolved. …
- 2) Issue Created vs. Resolved Issues Report: …
- 3) Pie chart Report: …
- 4) Project Pivot Report: …
- 5) Recently Created issue Report:
How do I create a timesheet report in Jira?
How to generate a Time Tracking Report in Jira
- Go to ‘Reports’, then ‘Forecast & management’ then ‘Time Tracking Report’.
- Select the fix version that you want a report on via the dropdown menu.
- and select how you want the issues to be sorted. …
- You can then select which Issues should be included in the dropdown.
How does Jira version report work?
The Version Report shows your team’s progress towards the completion of a version. The Version Report also shows you the predicted Release Date, based on your team’s average rate of progress (velocity) since the start of the version, and the estimated amount of work remaining.
How do I extract a report in Jira?
In your plan, click the Reports tab to display the reports section for your plan. From the switch report menu, select Releases or Scope. If necessary, click and configure the display settings of the report. Click the Export button > select the location where you want to save the CSV file.
What is average age report in Jira?
Report: Average Age Report
Shows the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter. This helps you see whether your backlog is being kept up to date.
What is Jira work log?
Quick access to work log details
This data can be viewed in Jira or exported in Excel format. The worklogs page allows you to see exactly where hours were logged by hovering over the hour count. This drills down to show you precisely on what time was spent.
What is Jira tempo?
About Tempo for JIRA
Tempo, a global SaaS company, delivers integrated time tracking solutions that ensure companies can apply best-in-class time management tools to drive their success. With Tempo solutions, it’s easy for customers to track and understand their most constrained resource.
How do I use Jira versions?
Step 1: Create a version in Jira Software
- Navigate to your project.
- In the project menu, click on Releases.
- Select the Version name text box, enter a name, and click Add. Version names are typically numeric, for example, 1.0 or 2.1. You could also consider using an internal codename.
What is the latest version of JIRA software?
View all versions
- 8.7. 8.7.1. 09-Feb-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.6. 8.6.1. 08-Jan-2020. Release notes. …
- 8.5. 8.5. 9 (long term support)? 11-Oct-2020. …
- 8.4. 8.4.3. 07-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.3. 8.3.5. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.2. 8.2.6. 04-Nov-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.1. 8.1.3. 15-Sep-2019. Release notes. …
- 8.0. 8.0.3. 09-Jul-2019. Release notes.
How do I create a report from Excel in Jira?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Stop your Jira instance.
- Enter the jira-home> directory and find the jira-config. properties file. If your Jira installation is new, you might not see it. …
- Now it’s time to edit the file and add a parameter in a new line: jira. export. excel. …
- Save the configuration file. Close it.
- Restart Jira.
How do I export a report from Excel?
Exporting a report to a Microsoft Excel worksheet
- From the Data menu, choose Export Options. …
- Select MS Excel Worksheet from the Application drop-down menu. …
- Click the General tab.
- To automatically open the report in Excel after you export the report, select the Show application after exporting check box.