How do I create a screen plan in Jira?
Adding a screen scheme
- Select > Issues.
- Under SCREENS, select Screen schemes.
- Click Add screen scheme.
- Add a name, description, and default screen. You’ll be able to edit the name and description at any time.
- Click Add.
What is screen scheme in Jira?
What is a ‘screen scheme’? A ‘screen scheme’ allows you to choose which screen will be shown to a Jira user when they perform a particular issue operation. There are three issue operations for which you can choose a screen: Create issue — the screen that is shown when an issue is being created.
How do I create a new ticket type in Jira?
Add a new issue type
Select > Issues. Click Issue types > Add issue type. Enter a name and description for your new issue type. Choose between a standard or sub-task issue type.
How do I add a description in Jira?
Enter JIRA, press the ‘g’ key twice and type ‘custom fields’.
- Click on the button ‘Add Custom Field’, on the top right corner.
- Select a text field (multi-line or single line). …
- Give it a name and, optionally, a description.
- Click on Create.
- Select the project(s) checkboxes in which you want to include your custom field.
Where is field configuration in Jira?
To configure the layout of the new Jira issue view—which fields appear and the order they appear in—open an issue and choose Configure at the bottom-right. To find out more about configuring the issue layout, check out Configure field layout in the issue view.
What is the relationship between screens screen schemes and issue type screen schemes?
Screen schemes allow you to assign screens to issue operations, specifically Open, Create, Edit, and View. Issue type screen schemes allow you to map particular screen schemes to a specific issue type, much like you do with other schemes. The screen scheme can be the one that confuses users.
What is field configuration scheme in Jira?
A field configuration scheme maps field configurations to issue types in a project. You can use the same scheme in multiple projects. This means that you can define different field configurations for each issue type in a project.
How do I delete a screen in Jira?
2 answers. As an admin (Jira or System), Admin -> Issues -> Screens, and click “delete” next to each one that has no issue type screen schemes or workflows by it.
How do I hide a field in Jira?
If you want to show a field (which is currently hidden) through Jira’s user interface, click the Show link associated with that field. You can hide this field again at any time by clicking the Hide link.29 мая 2018 г.
How do I create a bug in Jira?
To create a JIRA ticket:
- In JIRA, click on Create Issue.
- Select the project Support Nuxeo Connect.
- Fill in the description as precisely as possible. Depending on the type of your issue, provide the appropriate items in the following list: steps to reproduce the issue. logs. screenshots. …
- Click on the Create button.
How do I edit a bug in Jira?
To edit an existing issue, select Edit to open the Edit Issue dialog and modify the issue details. To change the fields you need to edit, select Configure Fields > Custom and choose the fields you want to show or hide. Select Update to save your changes.
How do you explain Jira in interview?
JIRA Interview Questions And Answers
- Able to track project progress from time to time.
- JIRA use-cases include project management, feature implementation, bug tracking, etc.
- Work-flow can be easily customized as per our requirement.