How do I set screens in Jira?
To configure a screen’s tabs and fields:
- Log in as a user with the Jira Administrators global permission.
- Choose Administration ( ) > Issues. Select Screens to open the View Screens page, which lists all screens that have been defined in JIRA.
- Click the Configure link next to the screen you want to add a field to.
29 мая 2018 г.
What is a plan in Jira?
A plan is a roadmap of all the work that you manage in Jira. … Teams, to configure and manage the teams that are working across all the issues in your plan. Releases, to configure and manage the releases associated with all the issues in your plan.
How do I create a ticket template in Jira?
- You can create new jira project, configure the custom schemes and call them as say ‘Dept A template’.
- While creating a new project, select ‘Create with shared configuration’
- And select ‘Dept A template’ project as source project and proceed with the creation.
What is screen scheme in Jira?
What is a ‘screen scheme’? A ‘screen scheme’ allows you to choose which screen will be shown to a Jira user when they perform a particular issue operation. There are three issue operations for which you can choose a screen: Create issue — the screen that is shown when an issue is being created.
How do I create a custom field in Jira?
To create custom field in Jira:
- Go to Jira Administration > Issues.
- Select Custom fields from the menu in the Fields section.
- Click Add custom field.
- Depending on the type of custom fields, select: …
- Click Next.
- Configure the selection criteria for the field. …
- Click Create.
What is a portfolio plan?
A portfolio plan is an overall strategy that guides day-to-day decisions on investing for the long term. Portfolio planning takes into account the investor’s goals and tolerance for risk, among other factors.
Is Jira a PPM tool?
Project Portfolio Management (PPM) for Jira. … Track all your projects in one place with PPM Express – a cloud-based project portfolio management solution with Jira integration. No need to replace the tools that make your teams most productive, enrich Jira with project portfolio management capabilities!
How do I use subtask templates in Jira?
- Go to the Template repository project and choose the template you want to edit.
- Open More and tap Create sub-task.
- Complete fields in sub-template pop-up window and click Create.
How do I create a confluence template?
To create a new space template:
- Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar.
- Choose Templates > Create new template.
How do I create a checklist in Jira?
To add a new Checklist, perform the following steps:
- In the Administration menu, go to Issues and click Custom fields.
- Click Add Custom Field. …
- Select the Checklist field and click Next. …
- Specify the name and description for the Checklist.
What is the relationship between screens screen schemes and issue type screen schemes?
Screen schemes allow you to assign screens to issue operations, specifically Open, Create, Edit, and View. Issue type screen schemes allow you to map particular screen schemes to a specific issue type, much like you do with other schemes. The screen scheme can be the one that confuses users.
Where is field configuration in Jira?
To configure the layout of the new Jira issue view—which fields appear and the order they appear in—open an issue and choose Configure at the bottom-right. To find out more about configuring the issue layout, check out Configure field layout in the issue view.
What is field configuration scheme in Jira?
A field configuration scheme maps field configurations to issue types in a project. You can use the same scheme in multiple projects. This means that you can define different field configurations for each issue type in a project.