How do I add bullet points in Jira?
- Create the numbering first.
- In the second line, use “tab” button so that the cursor move inward.
- Confluence would use numbering when you move the cursor inward.
- Change it to “bullet point” by clicking the option.
How do you go from sub bullet to main bullet?
Hold down the “Shift” key and press “Tab” to back up the bullet point by one level. Repeat this process to back it up further.
How do I indent bullets in Jira?
Click ‘Tab’ next to the bullet you want to indent and it will go in one level.
How do you insert a sub bullet?
Add a sub-bullet
- Put your cursor on the line of text you want to indent.
- On the Home tab, select the ellipsis (…) next to the list buttons (as illustrated below), and then select Increase List Level. Keyboard shortcut for Increase List Level: Tab. Keyboard shortcut for Decrease List Level: Shift+Tab.
How do I create a checklist in Jira?
To add a new Checklist, perform the following steps:
- In the Administration menu, go to Issues and click Custom fields.
- Click Add Custom Field. …
- Select the Checklist field and click Next. …
- Specify the name and description for the Checklist.
How do I move bullet points to the left in Word?
Change bullet indents
- Select the bullets in the list by clicking a bullet. …
- Right-click, and then click Adjust List Indents.
- Change the distance of the bullet indent from the margin by clicking the arrows in the Bullet position box, or change the distance between the bullet and the text by clicking the arrows in the Text indent box.
How do you go back a bullet point in Word?
When creating bullet points for an outline you might use the tab key to indent your bullets (make sub points). But if you want to go back to the left with your bullets use shift+tab and it will restore your bullets to the left.
How do you increase the list level of a bullet in PowerPoint 2016?
Numbering – Increase List Level button , steps:
- Select the desired text.
- Go to the Home tab.
- Hit the Increase List Level button.
- The Text will be numbered one level futher from the left margin.
- The End (Kraj). Index.
How do I indent in Confluence?
The Confluence documentation states that pressing the Tab key within the Confluence Editor will indent the text (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Keyboard+Shortcuts).
How do I continue numbering in Confluence?
Use Shift+Return to create a line in your list that is un-numbered. Do that as often as you like. You can insert graphics in the un-numbered line. Press return to re-start the numbered list at the right place.
How do you make a bullet point on a Chromebook?
Change list type
- On your computer, open a document or presentation in Google Docs or Slides.
- Click a bullet or number.
- At the top, click Format. Bullets & numbering.
- Choose a new bullet type: List options: To make a custom bullet, click More bullets. Numbered list. Bulleted list.