How do I create a group in Jira?
To create the group and add users:
- Go to > User management.
- Choose Groups in the sidebar.
- Choose the Create group button (if you’re using Confluence Server, choose Add Group)
- Enter a group name, for example ‘project-team’
- Choose Create group.
- Choose Add to add members to the group.
How do I use a team in Jira?
Once you have your teams set up in your plan, you can easily assign any issues in your plan to the corresponding teams.
- Make sure you’ve added the team field in your plan. …
- In the fields section of your plan, click the team field of the issue > choose a team to assign to it.
- Save the changes by doing the following:
19 мая 2020 г.
How do I create a team in Confluence?
Navigate to the People Directory and hit the “Start a Team” button on the top right. Insert a Team name and invite people to join (for now, you can only invite people who already have access to your site).
How do I find a team in Jira?
In Jira Software, click or > Issues. Click Custom fields. Find the Team field in the list of fields. Click for the team field > Screens.
What is a group in Jira?
A Jira group is a convenient way to manage a collection of users. You can use groups throughout Jira to: Allow application access. Grant global permissions or project specific access. Receive email notifications.
How do I create a role in Jira?
Adding a project role
- Choose > System.
- Under SECURITY, select Project roles. The Project Role Browser displays, which contains a list of all the project roles in your Jira site.
- Under Add Project Role at the bottom of the page, enter your desired role’s name and a description.
- Click the Add Project Role button.
What are the different issue types in Jira?
Jira Core (business projects) issue types
- Task. A task represents work that needs to be done.
- Subtask. A subtask is a piece of work that is required to complete a task. …
- Epic. A big user story that needs to be broken down. …
- Bug. A bug is a problem which impairs or prevents the functions of a product.
- Story. …
- Task. …
- Subtask. …
How do I organize my confluence?
Once you know what kinds of spaces your organization will need, it’s time to create your first space.
- Go to your Confluence site.
- From the home screen, select Create Space.
- Select the type of space you’d like to create.
- Fill in the Space name, Space key, and other details.
- Set permissions for your space.
- Select Create.
How do you create a team page?
Create a team from scratch
- First, click Teams on the left side of the app, then click Join or create a team. at the bottom of your teams list.
- Then click Create team. …
- Choose Build a team from scratch.
- Next, you’ll want to choose what kind of team you want this to be: …
- Name your team and add an optional description.
- When you’re done, click Create.
Is confluence a project management tool?
From software development to big marketing campaigns, or even company events, project management in Confluence helps you get any project off the ground, stay in touch with the rest of your team, and make sure everyone is moving in the same direction. …
What is a plan in Jira?
A plan is a roadmap of all the work that you manage in Jira. … Teams, to configure and manage the teams that are working across all the issues in your plan. Releases, to configure and manage the releases associated with all the issues in your plan.
How do I search for users in Jira?
Search for people
To search for a particular person, type their first name and/or last name into the search box and choose Search.
How do I add members to a Jira board?
how to configure or add user to board
- Click in the Users or groups textbox. Type in the user’s first initial and last name. Jira will display a list of matches. Click the correct user.
- For Role, scroll down and click Users.
- Click the Add button.