Can you create custom reports in Jira?
You can use eazyBI reports and charts plugin for JIRA to build custom reports from both standard JIRA fields as well as custom fields. … It lets you visually design your report in Microsoft Word, and fill in the data you need from JIRA using simple to set up point and click rules.
How do I delete an avatar profile in Jira?
4. Click Picture on the left and click Delete under the picture set to delete the current picture.
How do I change the icon in Jira?
Change the site logo
- From the Jira product in your organization, select Jira settings from the .
- Select Look and Feel from the User Interface section.
- Upload your logo.
How do I create a custom chart in Jira?
To add a Jira chart to your page:
- In the editor choose Insert > Other macros > Jira Chart.
- Choose the type of report you want to create (for example Pie, Created vs Resolved)
- Select your Jira server. …
- Search for issues – you can enter the query in JQL or paste a Jira URL directly into the search field.
How do I create a custom gadget in Jira?
Go to the dashboard by selecting the Dashboards link in the header. If you don’t already have a dashboard, select Manage Dashboards from the dropdown, then Create new dashboard. Once your dashboard is created, on the dashboard, select Add Gadget. Use the gadget wizard to choose the gadgets you want to add.
How do I change my profile picture in Confluence?
Upload and adjust your profile picture:
- Choose your profile picture at top right of the screen, then choose Profile.
- Choose Picture on the left.
- Choose Upload image > Upload an image.
- Locate and select the picture on your computer or file server.
- Adjust the size and position of your photo, then choose Save.
How do I remove a profile picture from Confluence?
Go to your Profile page. Upload an image. Try to delete without uploading a new one.
How do I change color in Jira?
How to change your Jira site’s colors
- Choose > System.
- Under USER INTERFACE, select Look and feel.
- Under the Navigation colors section, select the option you want to change, change the color, and then click Update.
How do I change priority icons in Jira?
- Upload your custom icon as an attachment to any Jira Issue and right click on the image and copy the image URL.
- Click Jira Settings > Issues > Priorities.
- Click the ‘Edit’ link next to the desired priority.
- Paste the copied URL into the Icon URL field.
- Click the Update button.
How do I create a pie chart in Jira?
JIRA – Workload Pie Chart
- Step 1 − Go to Project → choose the Specific project. Click on the Report icon on the left side of the menu. …
- Step 2 − Select Project or issue filter for which to generate the report. In the Statistic Type, select the field name on which the pie chart will be formed. …
- Step 3 − Click on Next to generate the report.
How do I run a report in Jira?
To access reports in JIRA, the user should go to Project → choose Specific project. The following screenshot shows how to navigate to a specific project. Click on the Reports icon on the left side of the page. It will display all the reports supported by JIRA.
How do I create a team dashboard in Jira?
How to set up an agile dashboard in Jira Software
- Step 1: Go to Dashboards in the top nav bar, select Manage Dashboards and press Create Dashboard from the button in the upper right hand corner of your screen. …
- Step 2: Name and describe your dashboard. …
- Step 3: Fill out the rest of the information that you see fit.